Junior assistant buffet for deluxe cruise line (f)
Responsibilities, knowledge, skills and ability
• Possess familiarity with buffet line setup, refill and clearance.
• Ensure the buffet is presentable and equipped with the correct chinaware, and hot plates for hot food.
• Transport food from the galley to the respective section and return dirty trays according to USPH and breakage prevention standards.
• Maintain clean and orderly tables.
• Set up, organize and clean assigned station according to USPH standards.
• Assist with the transport of food from the Main Galley to the Buffet Area.
• Ensure that all food items are covered, labeled and always displayed/refilled.
• Possess full knowledge of the menu.
• Possess ability to describe and serve food selection from the buffet.
• Assist with embarkation, debarkation and luggage handling duties when required.
• Perform Room Service duties when requested by supervisors.
• Handle all ship equipment with care and report any faulty/broken equipment.
• Perform general cleaning and maintenance according to U.S.P.H. standards.
Basic guaranteed salary per month: 900 USD
Accommodation and meals
Contract: 6 months On / 2 months Off
Travel tickets are provided by the employer
STCW certificates are required
Note: Females only.
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (110)
- Beauty Jobs (57)
- Casino Jobs (37)
- Child Care Jobs (22)
- Deck Jobs (81)
- Engine Jobs (162)
- Entertainment Jobs (164)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (489)
- Guest Services Jobs (82)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Land Based Jobs (72)
- Management Jobs (30)
- Medical Jobs (26)
- Office Jobs (59)
- Photography Jobs (16)
- Retail Jobs (40)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (35)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (27)
- Other Jobs (38)