Casino Host Efficiently executes all standardized marketing strategies, events, and visual directives with correct supporting signage and advertising as directed by Management. Willingly assists with publicity and advertising of the Casino while always maintaining current and appropriate notice boards and signage. Conveys product knowledge to passengers clearly and appropriately. Provides promotional assistance with major jackpot wins. Properly runs and presents effective promotional events such as tournaments, gaming lessons, etc. Ensures that these events are effectively scheduled to achieve high rate of guest participation and enjoyment.
- Able to provide a positive first impression to every passenger through a warm and welcoming individual greeting.
- Always maintains a spotless professional appearance.
- Conveys product knowledge to passengers clearly and appropriately.
- Able to observe and identify passengers’ preferences and adjusts service accordingly, anticipating passengers’ needs and offering appropriate responses without passenger having to ask.
- Leads passengers to increase their use of the Casino Operation through outstanding customer service, including regular positive contacts and communications with passengers both as a whole and individually.
- Willingly assists with day-to-day operational needs as directed by Casino Management. Willingly receives and promptly acts upon feedback from Management.
- Understanding of the foundation of customer service; ability and willingness to deliver outstanding service to our passengers.
- Able to adapt and adjust to a variety of circumstances.
- Able to work as a team member in a multicultural environment.
- Good knowledge of English (B2) and at least two other languages (B1) from the following: Italian, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Mandarin).
- Able to take an active part in a work environment that supports a successful safety culture.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?