1st Electro Technical Officer- NCL Holdings
The 1st Electro Technical Officer is responsible for the maintenance and repair of the electrical plant and associated electrical systems as designated by the Chief Electro Technical Officer and Chief Engineer.
Responsibility and Authority
Commit to the Company’s Core Values – flawless execution, dedication to family & community, spirit of entrepreneurship, financial excellence and environmental stewardship.
- Assume personal responsibility for safety and NCLH’s impact upon the environment.
- Regular reporting to update Chief Engineer/Chief Electro Technical Officer of any issues with the electrical system under his/her responsibility.
- Specific Areas of Responsibility include but are not limited to the following:
- Electrical Power Generation.
- Electrical Power Distribution – Including Medium Voltage and Low Voltage.
- Engine Room Electrical Plant – Including Starter Panels and Automation.
- Under the instruction and guidance of the Chief Electro Technical Officer assist in the maintenance and repair of the Vessel’s Propulsion Plant.
- Under the instruction of the Chief Electro Technical Officer be available to assist with the Vessel’s Elevator System, Safety Systems and Communication System.
Education and Experience
- ETO Certificate STCW III/6
- 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- At least 2 year experience on passenger vessels in the Electrical Department.
- MV Voltage certification/experience.
- Elevator Maintenance and Repair Experience
Chief Electro Technical Officer
3 Months Onboard & 3 Months Off
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
- Accommodation Jobs (88)
- Beauty Jobs (59)
- Casino Jobs (36)
- Child Care Jobs (21)
- Deck Jobs (88)
- Engine Jobs (136)
- Entertainment Jobs (176)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (505)
- Guest Services Jobs (93)
- IT Jobs (6)
- Land Based Jobs (103)
- Management Jobs (25)
- Medical Jobs (18)
- Office Jobs (61)
- Photography Jobs (19)
- Retail Jobs (42)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (35)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (26)
- Other Jobs (27)