Hotel Controller (f/m)
Knowledge, experience, responsibility, skills, abilities
• Responsible and accountable for data integrity of all shipboard financial aspects, including payroll, inventories and operating budgets.
• Manage subordinates and monitor implemented efficiency measurements.
• Maintain efficient, prompt and accurate overall Administration.
• Provide strategic inventory, financial, and budget planning.
• Assist with the achievement of departmental financial budgets and targets.
• Maintain an open and proactive line of communication with shipboard and corporate management.
• Manage payroll with all associated responsibilities.
• Provide accurate and prompt reporting based on documentation requirements.
• Establish and enforce cycle count schedules for bars and perform spot checks.
• Manage crew matters related to financial queries.
• Maintain the safe, cash book and daily cash flow requirements.
• Process, review and approve ship cash expenditures.
• Prepare daily revenue recaps.
• Execute daily Fidelio/Micros reporting and reconciliation.
• Prepare and submit accounting documents as per documentation requirements.
Salary: $4000 to 4500 us per month progressive contract. 1 month paid vacation per contact.
Accommodation and meals
Contract: 5 months On / 2 months Off
Travel tickets are provided by the employer
STCW certificates are required
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (110)
- Beauty Jobs (57)
- Casino Jobs (37)
- Child Care Jobs (22)
- Deck Jobs (81)
- Engine Jobs (162)
- Entertainment Jobs (164)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (490)
- Guest Services Jobs (82)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Land Based Jobs (72)
- Management Jobs (30)
- Medical Jobs (26)
- Office Jobs (59)
- Photography Jobs (16)
- Retail Jobs (40)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (35)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (27)
- Other Jobs (38)