Shore Excursion Staff. Luxury Cruise Line
We have open positions for Shore Excursion Staff with an America Cruise Line
These beautiful ships sail to many exciting destinations around the world, the Shore Excursions team helps our guests maximize their visits to the different ports by promoting, explaining, and offering tours and packages before they go ashore.
-Promotes and sells shore excursion tours and packages to guests employing effective marketing strategies and executing tactical plans to achieve financial targets.
- Provides guest services with regard to tour sales, refunds, complaints, and general port and ship information.
- Coordinates tender operations when required with other Marine or Hotel departments.
- May conduct scheduled tour presentations to guest audiences. Participates in maintaining shipboard shore excursion video. May rewrite scripts or work with Broadcast Technician to shoot footage as needed.
Minimum 6 months experience in a customer contact related position with working
- Knowledge of customer service techniques preferred.
- Knowledge of ports-of-call and associated tours preferred.
- Ability to sell, up-sell and cross-sell tour products and services.
- Ability to conduct tour presentations to large groups of guests.
- Ability to perform basic math functions with regard to ticket sales procedures.
- Working knowledge of computers, Internet access and Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests; also to read and write English in order to understand and interpret written procedures
- Ability to speak additional languages such as Spanish, French. Italian, Portuguese, or German preferred.
- Have shipboard experience in a guest relations capacity? preferred.
- A sales background and knowledge of itineraries, ports, and tours in Asia, Australia, the Caribbean, Europe, North America, and South America are preferred.
Gain amazing life / work experiences worldwide.
Improve your Curriculum
Save your salary (free food and accommodation)
Meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner and Midnight snack)
Medical centre on-board, free treatment if you are unwell or hurt
Laundry Service for your uniform and linens.
A competitive salary
Take your first career steps in the travel and tourism industry
Would you like to work, travel the world, gain a valuable life - work international experience, meet people from several nationalities and get paid for it? Yess!! so it is time to apply, send us your complete and updated English C.V.
We look forward to receiving your application! All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you fit the profile, you will be contacted by e-mail or what’s app and sms.
Please keep an eye on your e-mail and spam box to see if you received an invitation.
- Accommodation Jobs (110)
- Beauty Jobs (57)
- Casino Jobs (37)
- Child Care Jobs (22)
- Deck Jobs (81)
- Engine Jobs (162)
- Entertainment Jobs (164)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (489)
- Guest Services Jobs (82)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Land Based Jobs (72)
- Management Jobs (30)
- Medical Jobs (26)
- Office Jobs (59)
- Photography Jobs (16)
- Retail Jobs (40)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (35)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (27)
- Other Jobs (38)