Retail Manager - Superyacht
Harding Retail are looking for an experienced Retail Manager to join our expanding team. We are a currently recruiting for a Retail Manager to work on-board our new Ritz Carlton “Superyacht”. This is an amazing opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious brands in the world.
As the Retail Manager onboard you will be responsible to maintaining the high level of customer service that is required by the brand as well as driving sales and profitability
- Act as a figurehead to a small boutique team, managing multiple stakeholders both internal and external clients.
- Deliver on customer expectations and exceed customer satisfaction
- Be commercially driven delivering and exceeding KPIs
- Provide a strategic lead with regards to short, medium and long-term business objectives
- Be an inspirational leader coaching and supporting the retail team’s development
- Be responsible for all deliveries, stock taking and auditing.
- Have a considerable depth of management experience within a luxury retail environment
- Already hold or have held General or Store Manager level position and have a track record working with boutique stores, ideally with a variety of product categories.
- Have responsibility of the leadership of a team and confident in handling a team of diverse personalities, with a proven track record of developing and nurturing to build high performing teams
- Have experience working with VIP guests and high value sales i.e items over £100,000 value
- Previous Shipboard experience is preferential
- Accommodation meals provided on board
- A chance to travel the world
- Competitive base salary plus target-based commission (Salary negotiable)
Apply now interviews will be taking place in September for a start date of early November 2019.
At Harding Retail, we work in partnership with 20 of the world’s top cruise brands.
Founded on the Harding family name and trusted since 1930, we provide an on board retail shopping experience of the highest standards.
The Harding Retail portfolio includes over 250 shops on 62 cruise ships. As a premier on board retailer, our business focuses on our clients, the cruise lines, and their guests – our retail customers.
With offices in Bristol, Miami and Sydney, we are a worldwide business that embodies all that is exciting in the world of international travel and leisure.
We are proud of our long established history. The origins began nearly 200 years ago with Sam Edward Harding who started a butchers shop serving the community of Bristol. As a port city, there was a need to supply the many hundreds of ships that arrived each year and the business expanded into shipping supplies. In 1930, Harding Bros Ltd. was formed by Sam’s son, Percy, whose son, Michael, developed the company into one of the foremost suppliers of ships provisions in Europe.
In the late 1980’s, Michael’s son, Neil (the current President) developed the business and introduced shops on board cruise ships. Through a series of successful partnerships, the business has grown to operate on-board some of the world’s major cruise lines.
The desire to expand has been reinforced by the merger in November 2014 with Flemingo International, a fast growing global duty free and travel retailer. This merger will undoubtedly see Harding Retail take the next step in its rich history.
At Harding Retail we work with each of our cruise partners to develop onboard shops that meet the needs of a wide range of guests and passengers – from small boutiques to large multi-category open plan shops.
Each shop is designed for a truly exceptional shopping experience. Our shops are brand led, set in a contemporary environment and supported by our trained shop colleagues who are focused on delivering world class customer service.
Our proven experience and knowledge of cruise retail has been built through our strong client relationships and delivering successful commercial results.
Our professional and personal approach is reflected in our partnerships with many of the world’s top cruise brands, including P&O, Cunard, P&O Australia, Seabourn, Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Regent, Oceania, Azamara, TUI, Viking, Thomson and Saga.
Harding Retail offers our customers a wide range of world class brands and exclusive merchandise including fine jewellery, watches, fashion, beauty and liquor, together with a selection of many essential items.
Our eye for newness and innovations illustrate our brand led approach, which is demonstrated by being the first to bring brands such as Michael Kors, Radley, Beaverbrooks and Carat London to sea.