First Cabin Stewardess f/m
Wanderlust? Working and living onboard river cruise ships – experience your #WorldClassMoments!
River cruises offer new perspectives, destinations and challenges every day. Take the opportunity of gaining special insights into the ports and cultures of Europe. Follow the Danube to Vienna, admire the Eiffel Tower from the Seine and explore St. Petersburg with your new colleagues. With enthusiasm and motivation for your job you will have the best career opportunities – with commitment and team spirit you will make friendships for life.
Discover the most beautiful ports in Europe onboard the river ships operated by sea chefs.
Welcome on board – Welcome to our World. Class. Team.Key areas of responsibility:
- Managing the entire housekeeping department as a decision-maker
- Control and enforcement of the quality standards in the housekeeping area
- Responsibility for the sufficient supply of material, equipment and personnel for all housekeeping operations according to the prescribed standard
- Ensures that the cabins in both passenger and crew areas are kept clean and up to standard
- ‘Hands-on‘ management due to size of operation
- Controls the stores, inventories within the housekeeping department
- Maintenance of furniture and equipmentIn charge of the ship‘s laundry and staff
- Controls and maintains the cleanliness and safety precautions within (his/)her department together with hygiene standards in compliance with the HACCP regulations
- Careful handling of all equipment and machinery in (his/)her department
- Motivates (his/)her co-workers to attain a high quality standard of service
- Accepts responsibility to endeavour smoothly running operations in (his/)her department
- She is available at any time to deal with passenger queries, complaints, problems etc.
- Planning of duty rotas for the housekeeping department
- Hotel business trade experience required in housekeeping (preferably qualified housekeeper)
- Hotel trade school qualification
- Several years‘ job experience at international hotels or aboard cruise ships
- Competence in English language
- Experience in dealing with difficult management
- Trustworthy, efficient and able to work under pressure
- Pleasant and courteous manner together with an immaculate appearance
- Cost and quality awareness
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (126)
- Beauty Jobs (60)
- Casino Jobs (48)
- Child Care Jobs (28)
- Deck Jobs (100)
- Engine Jobs (147)
- Entertainment Jobs (174)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (506)
- Guest Services Jobs (79)
- IT Jobs (10)
- Land Based Jobs (78)
- Management Jobs (34)
- Medical Jobs (30)
- Office Jobs (63)
- Photography Jobs (20)
- Retail Jobs (39)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (29)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (29)
- Other Jobs (24)