Human Resources Manager w/m/d
Fernweh? Entdecke mit uns die Welt und erlebe deine #WorldClassMoments!
Die Mein Schiff® Flotte ist mittlerweile mit sieben Schiffen auf den Meeren der Welt unterwegs und steht für zeitgemäßen Premium Urlaub.
Bist du bereit für deine Karriere auf See? Mit großer Leidenschaft für deine Arbeit und der Motivation, dich weiterzuentwickeln, erwarten dich spannende Herausforderungen, neue Freundschaften und Abenteuer.
Werde Teil der Mein Schiff Crew und bewirb dich jetzt um deinen Job bei sea chefs.
Willkommen an Bord – Willkommen in unserem Welt. Klasse. Team.
Sehr gute Englischkenntnisse setzen wir voraus. Bitte lesen Sie die englische Stellenbeschreibung:
- Compiles letter of references as wished by crewmember
- Contact point for whichever crew issues arise with an "open door policy"; persons of trust for all crew members and officers; conflict/grievance mediation and resolution
- Partner‘s with Ships management to foster an open and non-discriminatory environment that is harassment free
- Work closely with department heads to ensure consistency and fairness through their management of policies, processes, transfers, promotions, performance, progressive discipline, safety, security and environmental, etc., of all ships employees
- Provides coaching guidance and continuous feedback to the ships management on same
- Monitors and assesses Crew morale, provides feedback to management and develops strategies to enhance overall employee satisfaction
- Attends all Master‘s hearings and acts as an objective advisor of this forum with the crewmembers interest in mind. Ensures copy if all documentation is submitted to sea chefs Cruises Ltd. In Cyprus for filing and record keeping purposes
- Participates and ensure that all investigations, including sexual harassment, assault and crime are carried out consistently and fairly and that all relevant documentation to support allegations in these investigations are obtained and pertinent procedures are followed
- Participates on department meetings of deck & engine crew
- Weekly one to one jour fix with the captain
- Takes part and engages shipboard Crew Welfare Committee meetings. Co-manages distribution of all pertinent information for all employee benefits, compensation and HR policies including, but not limited to: medical coverage, cruising privileges, vacation, sick leave, nutrition (Crew mess), life on board, uniforms, cultural events, sign-on/sign-off processes, privilege charts, leave of absence (Compassionate leave), retirement, recognition service awards program and other company/morale building programs.
- Coordinates with shipboard and shore side leadership in the development distribution and execution of the ship‘s training schedule. As needed, customizes training curriculum and methods to improve effectiveness
- Conducts and organizes train-the-trainer sessions with external trainers, shipboard managers and supervisors in an effort to ensure the effective transfer of job-specific knowledge and skill to crew members, and to assist managers and supervisors in maintaining operational standards
- Develops, executes and delivers the New Hire Orientation program for all new shipboard crewmembers, following the company guidelines
- Develops, executes and delivers specialized trainings as; multicultural life on board, ethical guidelines etc.
- Monitors employee training records and communicates training requirements to department heads. Assesses trainees to measure their learning progress and to provide feedback on the effectiveness of training program design and execution. Conducts follow [up end reinforcement with management for all training activities to ensure performance consistency and skill transfer in an effort to maximize business and result for TUI Cruises
- Attends meeting, training activities, courses and all other work-related activities as required
- All duties and responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with: USPG / HACCP, ISM & ISO, SQM and TUI Cruises service standards, safety policies and environmental regulations
Qualification / Job experience:
- Good knowledge of the hotel department onboard cruise vessels in general as well as very good knowledge of administration matters.
- Job experience or Training in Human Resources department
- Business fluent in written + spoken German and English; another language would be welcome
- Very good IT knowledge, especially in MS Office
- Very good educational background
- Management skills, authority, flexibility and organising ability
- Poise, very good manners
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to motivate employees
- Very well groomed appearance
What we offer:
- An exciting workplace in an international environment with the opportunity to discover the world at the same time
- Organising and assuming the costs for the journey to and from the ship
- Providing the necessary safety training free-of-charge directly on board (if your home country is not subject to any other provision)
Benefits on board / during the term of the contract:
- Free food and board in the crew area
- Free-of-charge cleaning for the on board provided uniform / work clothing
- Health and accident insurance
- Generous crew areas (varies depending on the ship): crew sun deck, crew coffee lounge, crew bar, crew mess, crew gym
- During your free time, the possibility to spend time in the guest areas and the option to use the guest gyms at given times
- Possibility to use guest restaurants
- Attractive crew conditions for spa facilities, hairdresser, shops
- Organised crew excursions, crew events and much more…
- The sea chefs Journey: training, coaching and mentoring, cross-training programme in consultation. hidden link - please login
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, German
- Accommodation Jobs (103)
- Beauty Jobs (62)
- Casino Jobs (31)
- Child Care Jobs (29)
- Deck Jobs (94)
- Engine Jobs (139)
- Entertainment Jobs (179)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (498)
- Guest Services Jobs (76)
- IT Jobs (13)
- Land Based Jobs (87)
- Management Jobs (33)
- Medical Jobs (20)
- Office Jobs (70)
- Photography Jobs (23)
- Retail Jobs (36)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (31)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (33)
- Other Jobs (18)