Technical Stage Staff - Cruise Ship
Do you have 1 to 2 years experience in stage, theatre or technical theatre experience? Would you like to take your career around the World, working on some of the World's largest cruise ships, delivering the very best in passenger entertainment at sea, full-scale productions and award winning broadway musicals and more?
Our client's ships showcase some of the very best entertainment at sea, and we are looking for Technical Stage Staff to help deliver these;
Do you have:-
- 1-2 years stage, theater or technical theater experience. Education or background in Theater strongly preferred.
- Basic/ mid level knowledge in stage work, stage set ups, load ins/outs, sound checks, light checks, light/sound operations, etc
- experience with sound/audio technology
- Working with musicians and/or singers to set up their sound equipment
- Basic understanding of operating a digital sound console (primarily Yamaha, Behringer, and Digico products - but any digital sound console experience is acceptable)
- General understanding and experience with setting up audio equipment, working with speakers, cabling, microphones, amplifiers, etc.
You must have:-
- either theatrical or event AV experience in one of the following ways:
- Working backstage tracks in a theatre with performers
- Working load-ins and load-outs (I think the term in the UK is a get-in and get-out) at a theatre, arena, convention center, or similar
- Setting up and running events from an AV standpoint such as weddings, seminars, conferences, club parties, etc.
If you wish to put your skills and experience to some real exciting work whilst travelling around the World, please send an updated CV showcasing your skills, experience and qualifications to me ASAP!!
Please feel free to tell your friends and colleagues about this role.
I look forward to hearing from you very soon,