F&B Manager - Restaurant & Bar Manager
Food & Beverage / Restaurant & Bar Manager required - 4* Cruise Line
We are looking for an experienced individual to be responsible for the day to day running of the bar and restaurant outlets, to raise and maintain the standards and take the food and beverage product to the next level. The person we seek must be energetic, engaging, flexible and able to think on their feet with excellent communication skills and want to make a difference.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for experienced professionals, strong leaders, committed to achieving results and motivate others, therefore, you must have at least 5 years in managerial role in 4/5-star hotel, resort or cruise ship environment.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality, fluent in English communication - spoken and written;
- Hotel / Management school / F&B Course;
- SPH or any similar PH qualification-certificate;
- Advanced F&B knowledge of all service procedures, knowledge of beverages - wines / beers / spirits / coffee;
- Advanced knowledge of USPH / SHIPSAN;
- Knowledge of process in operation of outlets under code red/yellow of USPH / SHIPSAN;
- Ability to deliver various training - service / wine / food / USPH / SHIPSAN.
If you have the skills and experience we look forward to receiving your CV.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.