Night Auditor 5* Cruise Line
Experienced Night Auditor Required!
I am looking for a fabulous cruise experienced Night Auditor to join my client working on their fleet of luxury cruise ships.
To be considered, you MUST have previous cruise ship experience in the role, and be available to start very soon.
In return the opportunity to work for a luxury cruise company with an excellent salary, rotation and promotion opportunities.
- Acts as a filter for guest complaints or concerns to Concierge;
- Ensures front desk logs and reports are maintained within Company Standards;
- Ensures guest requests are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner and that appropriate follow up is carried out;
- Post all gaming revenues and prizes to guest accounts;
- Post guest gratuities, and non-revenue gratuities and discounts to accounts;
- End of Day processes including but not limited to guest check collection, verification and filing, revenue center financial reports, prepare and complete income audits ensuring integrity of postings between Micros POS and Fidelio, post crew discounts to allowance accounts, destinations daily balance audits, casino counts and distribution of final audit papers to department heads and Chief Purser;
- Posting shipboard credits to accounts and processing additional credits issued by Concierge or Chief Purser from Amenity Databases, post art auction charges and post destination refunds;
- Ensure credit card routings are competed correctly by reception, sort, audit and file;
- Post Art Auction charges, Destination Refunds;
- End of Cruise Auditing, Micros Close Down, audit documents to chief purser, prepare cruise end filing, system account closing;
- Prepare Ship's Customs Declarations for Second Purser based on information received from Bonded Departments;
- Preparation and distribution of preliminary invoices;
- Preparation of invoices for guests debarking prior to cruise end;
- Preparation and distribution of final invoices;
- Filing of system account checks with final system account invoices for Chief Purser eoc box;
- Balancing of amenity database and provision of back up to Chief purser;
- Continuously reviews open balance cash on last morning of the cruise and updates Chief Purser;
- Embarkation and debarkation duties (guest check-in);
- Logging guest issues in front desk logs and ensures follow up completed;
- Passes on queries from guests regarding on board account, amenities, shipboard credits flights etc.;
- Completes end of cruise filing and start of cruise docs are ready in accordance with guidelines from assistant purser
- Responsible for setting up guest account, cash payments and guest account queries;
- Providing US Dollars and foreign currency exchange services to guests;
- Providing Cash Advances and Foreign Currency Account Payments to guests;
- Safe Audits daily and foreign currency audits;
- Accounting duties as instructed by Chief Purser;
- Performs all other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Monitor the practical application of the Company's policy, procedures and instructions.
- Participate in crew and passenger safety drills according to instructions from ship's command;
- Comply with company safety and pollution prevention regulations;
- Microsoft Office Suite, Fidelio Cruise, Micros Fidelio Point of Sale
- Hospitality Background required;
- Reception and Front Office background required;
- Auditing and Night Audit Skills preferred;
- Understanding of the highest level of service;
- Excellent administrative skills;
If you meet the above requirements, and wish to be considered, please send an updated CV with your correct contact details and I will call you to discuss the role.
I look forward to hearing from you very soon.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.