Assistant Hotel Manager (Cruise) – Worldwide
We are currently looking for an Assistant Hotel Manager to join a new built passenger expedition vessel.
The Assistant Hotel Manager assists with daily operations and replaces the Hotel Manager.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in same position
- F&B experience required
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
- Hands-on mentality
- Positive personality, professional appearance
- Excellent communication skills and good knowledge of the English language
- Experience on smaller passenger vessels or river cruise ships is an advantage
STCW documents can be obtained prior to embarkation.
Salary & Conditions
Start: 02nd of NoVember 2019
Duration: 2- 3 Months Long term position
Wages: depending on experience and background of the candidates but will be approx. 130 EUR gross per day.
Please note that for EU crew we can offer a Dutch Contract with gross wages,
If you, or anyone else you know are interested in this opportunity please send an updated CV to hidden link - please login
Navis Consulting; keeping your career on course
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
- Accommodation Jobs (121)
- Beauty Jobs (60)
- Casino Jobs (50)
- Child Care Jobs (25)
- Deck Jobs (94)
- Engine Jobs (141)
- Entertainment Jobs (170)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (495)
- Guest Services Jobs (78)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Land Based Jobs (77)
- Management Jobs (34)
- Medical Jobs (27)
- Office Jobs (63)
- Photography Jobs (23)
- Retail Jobs (37)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (28)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (29)
- Other Jobs (23)