URGENT and non-urgent openings for Youth Staff/Counselors for Royal Caribbean/Celebrity Cruises
We are seeking on behalf of one of world’s biggest cruise line, Royal Caribbean & Celebrity Cruises, for qualified Youth Staff / Counselors. This is a great position for anyone with a passion for travel and working with children whilst travelling to some of world’s most exciting destinations and gaining valuable life and work experience.
Primary duties include:
- Youth Staff are responsible for ensuring the children on board have the holiday of a lifetime. You will be part of an energetic and dynamic team who provide a variety of fun games and activities for children up to the age of 17. You will deliver a wide variety of activities including drama activities, fun games, sports sessions, arts and crafts and play activities.
- Participates in embarkation and emergency procedures, directs and escorts guests to their staterooms
- Communicates with parents in a tactful and courteous manner
- Assist the Management in planning, organizing and implementing entertaining and educational programs
- Acts as a role model for the youth with regard to leadership, friendliness, diplomacy, honesty, fair play, sportsmanship and open-mindedness.
- All staff MUST comply with all company policies and procedures, along with all maritime rules and regulations.
- Execute additional job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in education, recreation or related filed required
- Have a valid passport
- 3 years experience working with children up to the age of 17 required
- Experience working for youth groups, camps or YMCA type facilities preferred
- Food & Accommodation
- Transportation to and from the ship
- Medical centre on board – free treatment if you are unwell or hurt
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for advancement
- Ability to travel and see some amazing destinations
- Meet people and make friends from all over the world
How to apply:
Send your up to date CV / Resume with a recent photo
1 Written work references is required
Please mention in your application how soon you are available to start work if hired and confirm you have a Bachelors Degree
If found qualified we will get back to you as soon as possible via e-mail, SKYPE and/or text message.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (125)
- Beauty Jobs (61)
- Casino Jobs (43)
- Child Care Jobs (28)
- Deck Jobs (97)
- Engine Jobs (146)
- Entertainment Jobs (186)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (505)
- Guest Services Jobs (81)
- IT Jobs (9)
- Land Based Jobs (80)
- Management Jobs (35)
- Medical Jobs (29)
- Office Jobs (62)
- Photography Jobs (19)
- Retail Jobs (39)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (28)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (28)
- Other Jobs (24)