URGENT and non-urgent openings for Youth Staff/Counselors for 4* Cruise Line
We are seeking on behalf of one of world’s biggest 4* cruise lines who already have an existing fleet of ships and have new ships on the way for qualified Youth Staff / Counselors. This is a great position for anyone with a passion for travel and working with children whilst travelling to some of world’s most exciting destinations and gaining valuable life and work experience.
Primary duties include:
- Youth Staff are responsible for ensuring the children on board have the holiday of a lifetime. You will be part of an energetic and dynamic team who provide a variety of fun games and activities for children up to the age of 17. You will deliver a wide variety of activities including drama activities, fun games, sports sessions, arts and crafts and play activities.
- Participates in embarkation and emergency procedures, directs and escorts guests to their staterooms
- Communicates with parents in a tactful and courteous manner
- Assist the Management in planning, organizing and implementing entertaining and educational programs
- Acts as a role model for the youth with regard to leadership, friendliness, diplomacy, honesty, fair play, sportsmanship and open-mindedness.
- All staff MUST comply with all company policies and procedures, along with all maritime rules and regulations.
- Execute additional job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in education, recreation or related filed required
- Have a valid passport
- 3 years experience working with children up to the age of 17 required
- Experience working for youth groups, camps or YMCA type facilities preferred
- Food & Accommodation
- Transportation to and from the ship
- Medical centre on board – free treatment if you are unwell or hurt
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for advancement
- Ability to travel and see some amazing destinations
- Meet people and make friends from all over the world
How to apply:
Send your up to date CV / Resume with a recent photo
Please mention in your application how soon you are available to start work if hired and confirm you have a Bachelors Degree
If found qualified we will get back to you as soon as possible via e-mail, SKYPE and/or text message.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Housekeeping Jobs (56)
- Galley Jobs (129)
- Restaurant Jobs (45)
- Beverages Jobs (51)
- Provisions Jobs (15)
- Deck Jobs (46)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (75)
- Guest Services Jobs (36)
- Retail Jobs (21)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (38)
- Child Care Jobs (7)
- Entertainment Jobs (74)
- Photography Jobs (23)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (12)
- Medical Jobs (13)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (12)
- Casino Jobs (16)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Management Jobs (10)
- Administration Jobs (20)
- Land Based Jobs (8)
- Other Cruise Jobs (11)