Fine Jewelry Sales Consultant
We are currently actively seeking qualified & experienced Fine Jewelry Sales Consultant to join the teаm of Famous Boutique Jewelry Brand onboard Ocean Cruise Ship. This is an amazing opportunity to represent an award-winning brand, we need salespeople who have a strong desire to play the lead role in their professional development, who will be able to run the boutique with no fears of being overwhelmed. Must be hardworking, energetic, passionate, organized and must be able to ‘think outside the box’.
- At least 1-2 years of cruise ship experience and excellent jewelry knowledge.
- Fluent English (Spanish will be considered an advantage)
- Strong Sales ability and background is a MUST
- Excellent in closing sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to work well under pressure and handle multiple situations at the same time.
- Valid International passport
- Valid C1/D, B1, Schengen Visas
- Seafarers Medical valid for 2 years
- STCW certificates: with minimum of 3 years remaining
- Reference letters from previous employers is a plus
- Guarantee salary: $1,500 USD per month ($50 per day whilst onboard)
- 5%-6% commission of Wholesale Cost, of each piece sold. ALL Sales are shared between sellers, so all sellers receive commission on every piece.
- Accommodation: Best available guest cabin onboard (shared with a roommate of same-sex), for the duration of contract.
- Flights/Hotels/Transfers expenses paid by the company
- Privileges: You are entitled to use almost all passenger areas when the boutique is closed. This includes Guest gym, theatre, restaurant, lounge, coffee barista, pool deck and much more.
- Fantastic long term employment opportunity
- Excellent working conditions
- Great opportunity for growth and career development
- Food and accommodation included
- Travel to the world’s most exotic destinations
- Complete your contract successfully and you will be invited for another
All motivated and well-experienced candidates are welcomed to send us their detailed CV in English, valid documents and reference letters from previous employers.
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
- Housekeeping Jobs (14)
- Galley Jobs (29)
- Restaurant Jobs (12)
- Beverages Jobs (8)
- Provisions Jobs (5)
- Deck Jobs (17)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (28)
- Guest Services Jobs (7)
- Retail Jobs (5)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (19)
- Child Care Jobs (1)
- Entertainment Jobs (7)
- Photography Jobs (2)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (11)
- Medical Jobs (14)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (2)
- Casino Jobs (0)
- IT Jobs (0)
- Management Jobs (0)
- Administration Jobs (8)
- Land Based Jobs (2)
- Other Cruise Jobs (3)
- Private Estate Jobs (1)