Demi Chef de Partie
Demi Chef de Partie on board a luxurious 4* and 5* River Cruise Ship that sails along the Europen Rivers. The Demi Chef de Partie is responsible for the preparation and distribution of daily meals to the maximum satisfaction of the guests under the supervision of the Sous Chef and the Executive Chef. Besides, he/she is co-responsible for the hygiene and tidiness in the galley area. The Demi Chef de Partie reports directly to the Sous Chef.
- Supplying the highest level of customer care and service
- Follows all reasonable orders from the Sous Chef
- Preparing, cooking and serving any food
- Adhering to company procedures in regards to temperature checks, food labelling and dating, cleaning schedules and hygiene regulations and ensuring that all records of such are updated and kept.
- Responsible for the preparation of all food in accordance with the established company's menus and recipes.
- Implement and execute food handling and cleaning procedures in accordance with Pro’s standards. This in order to produce and serve safe, wholesome, high quality and attractive food for passengers and crew.
- Responsible for performance, appearance, dress and personal conduct in accordance with the established company's rules and regulations.
- Responsible to properly use, return and maintain the provided equipment and utensils to prevent damage loss or undue maintenance.
- Responsible for quality, quantity, attractiveness and correctness of all food items prepared and served by him following standard recipes.
- At least two years of hotel or prior ship experience in a comparable position
- Degree or diploma from a cooking school will be considered an advantage
- Attentioned to detail
- Good command of English language
- Ability to work long hours and under presure
- Qualified in preparing cold foods / baked foods
- Stress resistant
- A flexible and motivated team player
- Possibilities for career progression and personal development
- 4 vacation days per month
- Free medical coverage
- Reimbursement of the travel expenses to/from the ship
- Share cabin facilities provided
- Free meals
- Accommodation Jobs (192)
- Beauty Jobs (60)
- Casino Jobs (34)
- Child Care Jobs (22)
- Deck Jobs (98)
- Engine Jobs (126)
- Entertainment Jobs (114)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (727)
- Guest Services Jobs (94)
- IT Jobs (10)
- Land Based Jobs (126)
- Management Jobs (55)
- Medical Jobs (28)
- Office Jobs (89)
- Photography Jobs (22)
- Retail Jobs (41)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (37)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (25)
- Other Jobs (14)