Galley Utility for Mystic Cruises
Are you looking for your next career adventure?
Are you ready to swap large vessels for small intimate ships, where you can focus on personalised guest care, opportunities to travel to small remote locations and have great career development?
Mystic cruises will have 4 ships sailing in 2021, 3 focusing on expedition cruises, with amazing opportunities to grow your travel experience as well as your career.
Joining sometime between January and March 2021 (dependant on your language skills - we are especially looking for German or French speakers), we have opportunities for adventurers with great guest care.
If you would be interested, please apply!
Reports Directly to
- #1 Utility (Onboard)
- To clean Galleys and food outlets (including dishwashing and sanitation of china, glassware and silver) according to schedule and instruction from the #1 Utility.
- To follow the Shipboard Sanitation and Health Program in regard to cleaning and to ensure that all that all pertinent SMS, Health and Sanitation regulations (USPH and all other Port Health Authorities) are being upheld in his area of responsibility at all times.
- To ensure that all Electrical and Mechanical Galley Equipment is cleaned according to the Manufacturers Manuals to avoid damage and personal injury.
- To follow proper garbage disposal and separation procedures (including colour coding as per Company Environmental policy).
- To follow proper procedures to storing, using and disposing of Chemicals and to ensure that the necessary safety precautions are taken as per the Company Environmental policy.
- To ensure smooth operation during meal hours for china, glassware and silverware.
- To keep assigned lockers clean and tidy at all times and in accordance to safety rules and regulations.
- To ensure that all cleaning equipment is properly and securely stored away when not on duty.
- To follow and execute the Shipboard Sanitation Program, and to complete and update all Sanitation Log sheets.
- To do additional duties in other departments (gangway duties, storing, luggage handling, etc.) as necessary.
- To report work orders to the #1 Utility when deficiencies are noted or when maintenance is required and to follow up on the work orders in a timely manner.
- To complete a Work Registration Form correctly every week and to submit it to the Galley Utility #1 in a timely manner.
- To adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures, Manuals and Directives.
- Other responsibilities, as assigned, but not limited to the above.
All roles advertised at this time, are for pooling and joining dates will be subject to change.
- Housekeeping Jobs (15)
- Galley Jobs (38)
- Restaurant Jobs (21)
- Beverages Jobs (12)
- Provisions Jobs (3)
- Deck Jobs (20)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (25)
- Guest Services Jobs (7)
- Retail Jobs (8)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (15)
- Child Care Jobs (3)
- Entertainment Jobs (16)
- Photography Jobs (2)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (0)
- Medical Jobs (20)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (2)
- Casino Jobs (0)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Management Jobs (3)
- Administration Jobs (6)
- Land Based Jobs (4)
- Other Cruise Jobs (4)
- Private Estate Jobs (7)