Harding is a shipboard luxury retailer working with cruise line partners to create the ultimate retail experience for guests on board. Through listening, innovating, and evolving, we stay at the cutting edge of retailing; consistently providing outstanding customer service and being recognised as Cruise Retailer of the Year for 2019.
With ship sailing dates being released for 2021, we are looking to recruit motivated and ambitious Beauty & Fragrance Advisors to join the successful teams at sea.
Would you like the opportunity to sell premium branded cosmetics and perfumes on board some of the most prestigious cruise lines? Whilst travelling the world? If you are outgoing, have a proven retail sales background, and have worked with cosmetics, skincare or fragrances beofre… we would like to hear from you!
What you will be doing:
- Living and working on a cruise ship (you could be anywhere in the world!)
- Creating an exceptional and memorable retail experience for guests on board
- Maximising sales by promoting a quality range of cosmetics, skincare treatments and perfumes
- Developing detailed and extensive knowledge of all products as well as the brand culture
- Exceeding sales targets and participating in promotional events such as live make overs and treatments and product launch events
Who you are:
- Strong retail background and knowledge of Cosmetics, Skincare or Fragrances.
- Excellent face to face customer service and sales ability, utilising strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated and driven to achieve sales targets
- Proven ability in public speaking and showcasing your talents
- Adaptable to change and able to work in a high-pressure environment
- A strong team player who is goal orientated
- Please note, if successful in the recruitment process, you will be required to undergo a medical assessment to work at sea (varies by cruise line and is managed by third parties)
What you will receive:
- Competitive salary and generous commission structure
- Accommodation, meals on board, flights (if required) to join your ship
- Necessary visas and seafaring documents to work at sea
- Dedicated in-house bespoke training across sales, product and brand
- Contract role, working and living at sea for up to 6 months at a time
Does this sound like you? Do you want to find out more about this unique opportunity to work at sea? Then please apply now…
Your adventure starts here!
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
THE HARDING WAY
Our vision is to be the global leader in on board retailing and services, based on solid commercial performance and partnerships. This will be achieved by delighting customers with a world class shopping experience that offers relevant brands, great service and innovative customer experiences.
Always with a Trinity Partnership approach between ourselves, cruise line partners and brand partners, we create exhilarating shopping experiences.
It’s this special approach that has helped us to secure contracts with over 22 cruise brand partners across the globe, including more than 62 cruise ships and creating 250 forward-thinking retail shops.
CAREERS AT HARDING
Cruise ship retail jobs give you the chance to build an exciting career and see the world at the same time. We are always looking out for passionate, talented people to join the onboard teams as sales assistants, product sales specialists or as part of the retail management team.
At Harding we recruit all year round! We are always keen to hear from the talent of tomorrow. It is a straightforward and easy application process, so please apply online today.
If successful at vetting, we will invite you to a telephone or video interview. Once you have passed this stage, we will invite you to attend one of our group assessment centres held around the UK or online.