Chef de Cuisine - Western Cuisine
IMMEDIATE Opportunities to work at a private estate in the Middle East for CHEFS DE CUISINE (European/Western Cuisine)! Applicants accepted from: Austria, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand.
- Fluent in English language.
- No visible tattoos.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the position for which you are applying, obtained in a high standard of restaurant, luxury hotel, cruise, etc.
- Live in - all expenses paid or live-out allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Flight Allowance SAR5,000 PA
- 2 month’s vacations PA.
- 12-Month renewable contract
- 2-4-year Culinary degree or equivalent formal culinary training
- 2 years’ experience working in an acclaimed establishment
- Proficiency in working with MS office – word, excel, outlook.
- Strong knowledge of cooking philosophies and principles in Arabic cuisine.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in Culinary Service.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience at a similar level at a 5 star or full-service hotel.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Should possess strong interpersonal skills and above basic written and spoken English.
- Inspiring leader
- Have an ability to make quality food, cooking quality and supervisory decisions at the appropriate time.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide menus and cuisine to International First-Class Standard
- Help with preparation, cooking, garnishing, or presentation of food
- Check the quality of raw or cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations
- Check the quantity and quality of received products
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation
- Supervise or coordinate activities of cooks or workers engaged in food preparation.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, or work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Determine how food should be presented and create decorative food displays
- Record production or operational data on specified forms.
- Plan, direct, or supervise the food preparation or cooking activities of multiple kitchens
- Collaborate with other staff to plan and develop recipes or menus, taking into account such factors as seasonal availability of ingredients and produce.
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques or equipment to staff.
- Arrange for equipment purchases or repairs
- Housekeeping Jobs (15)
- Galley Jobs (46)
- Restaurant Jobs (18)
- Beverages Jobs (9)
- Provisions Jobs (5)
- Deck Jobs (20)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (40)
- Guest Services Jobs (10)
- Retail Jobs (7)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (14)
- Child Care Jobs (3)
- Entertainment Jobs (14)
- Photography Jobs (4)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (3)
- Medical Jobs (16)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (3)
- Casino Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Management Jobs (5)
- Administration Jobs (9)
- Land Based Jobs (4)
- Other Cruise Jobs (3)
- Private Estate Jobs (6)