Penthouse Personal Concierge – 5 Star Cruise Liner
Hello and hope you are keeping safe and well.
It’s time to bring some SPARKLE to the day and share with you a BRILLIANT opportunity that I am recruiting for. Are you READY FOR A NEW ADVENTURE?
- Role: Penthouse Personal Concierge
- With: A 5* Cruise liner
- Starting: Summer / Autumn
- Salary: Base plus gratuity which reaches circa $2000US – $2500US depending on occupancy (not guaranteed) TAX FREE
- Website: On application – you’ll love it!
- Reporting to: Guest Services Manager
- Required: You to currently have a valid US C1/D visa
- Required: You to hold a European passport – due to current Covid travel restrictions
- Berthing: Sharing with one other – 2 berth
- Rotation: 6 months on and 2 months off (not paid in vacation)
- Flights: You to pay for your first flight to the ship and the company pays for subsequent flights
- Required: You to fund and successfully pass: A police background check; STCW Security Awareness Certificate; company shipboard medical including medical vaccinations
The Superb Role Overview
You will be the ambassador of all ambassadors! Looking after a number of penthouse suites, suites and gorgeous staterooms at sea, you will offer a premium service to the Guests offering them an exceptional and memorable vacation experience. As part of the Guest Relations team, the Penthouse Personal Concierge is the liaison between the guest and all hotel departments, proactively anticipating every guest’s needs, expectations and wants. The Penthouse Personal Concierge must possess outstanding hospitality, communication and organizational skills in addition to effective decision-making abilities. Paying keen attention to detail, the Penthouse Personal Concierge is held fully accountable for the quality of their guests’ experience. This individual will take full ownership and accountability for the maintenance as well as the look and feel of each assigned suite and will also ensure the flawless delivery of all amenities to the highest level of expectation.
You the Penthouse Personal Concierge
- You will hold a European passport
- Minimum of two (2) years front-of-house shipboard service experience in a luxury environment.
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal, conflict resolution and oral communication skills.
- Immaculate dress and grooming.
- Ability to communicate tactfully with guests and shipboard employees, including senior management, in order to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
- Confident with a warm and welcoming demeanour.
- Working knowledge of food / beverages and the ability to confidently speak on and properly serve such items.
- Knowledge of the principles and processes for providing personalized services, including needs assessment techniques, quality service standards, alternative delivery systems, and guest satisfaction evaluation techniques.
- Capacity to work positively and cooperatively in a diverse team environment to meet overall established timeframes for the entire suite operation. Ability to communicate tactfully with department heads, co-workers and other shipboard crewmembers to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
- Knowledge of computers, the internet and the ability to navigate within a variety of software packages, such as Excel, Word and related programs.
- To be happy to go above and beyond to make people’s day.
If this great job is for you and you have the required background, please click APPLY and send me your resume for review. Thanks!
Please note, due to the anticipated volume of applications for this role, if you are not contacted within 72 hours of your application, I am sorry you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We hope to have more opportunities to share in the future and look forward to working alongside you again.
Have a good day,
Wishing you well.
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.