Receptionist – Luxury Residential Mega Yacht
Receptionist – Luxury Mega Yacht
The World, Residences at Sea, is the largest privately owned residential yacht on earth. Employees of The World strive for excellence in everything we do. We live and work on a one-of-a-kind luxury yacht that sails continuously around the world. Every few days you will wake to an exciting new port of call. It’s the ultimate way to work and travel all in one.
The Receptionist onboard The World provides the highest level of service in a prompt, friendly, personalized and professional manner. The Receptionist will assist with administrative work as requested by the Front Office Manager, facilitate arrival and departures for Residents and Guests and assist with their general needs.
- Attends to Resident and Guest requests in a pleasant and thoughtful manner
- Develops a full understanding of the operational procedures for the Front Office
- Develops operational knowledge of the switchboard system to ensure superior telephone service
- Follows up on inquiries, complaints and maintenance issues and logs information accordingly
- Assists in the coordination of foreign language translations
- Prepares invitations, gift orders, personalized letters, boarding passes and Residence keys
- Responsible for Resident and Guest manifest printing, distribution and updating
- Performs all other duties as requested by Front Office leadership
- Minimum of 2 years working as a Receptionist on an ultra-luxury cruise ship, private club, boutique hotel, ultra-luxury hotel or resort
- To speak, read and write English clearly and distinctly
- One or more additional language preferred
- Ability to work under pressure and make decisions which positively impact the overall Resident and Guest experience
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office and job-related computer software (Fidelio, Opera, Concierge Assist)
Along with worldwide travel opportunities, The World offers many other benefits. Our team members are afforded comfortable accommodations, delicious meals, facilities including a fitness center, state- of- the- art bicycles, crew bar, outside sun / seating deck, and a variety of crew enrichment activities. In addition, we have the most generous Tuition Reimbursement Program in the industry.
At The World we are one team, always passionate and caring and supporting one another in mutual respect. We have a unified, empowered, and strong team culture that values diversity and recognizes, develops and retains talent.
Please note that all candidates must complete an online employment application before being considered for any open position. Interviews will only be arranged after receipt and review of such online application and are ‘by appointment only’. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a representative of the Human Resources Team.
ROW Management Ltd. is committed to the health and well-being of our Crew. All Crew Members are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide evidence of completion of a vaccination regime (vaccination card / certificate or digital immunity passport) approved by the EU (EMA - European Medicines Agency) or the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Housekeeping Jobs (54)
- Galley Jobs (120)
- Restaurant Jobs (50)
- Beverages Jobs (32)
- Provisions Jobs (10)
- Deck Jobs (34)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (57)
- Guest Services Jobs (41)
- Retail Jobs (21)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (30)
- Child Care Jobs (9)
- Entertainment Jobs (65)
- Photography Jobs (5)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (17)
- Medical Jobs (33)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (12)
- Casino Jobs (3)
- IT Jobs (8)
- Management Jobs (18)
- Administration Jobs (33)
- Land Based Jobs (18)
- Other Cruise Jobs (9)
- Private Estate Jobs (0)