An Incredible Assistant Hotel Director With A Gorgeous Cruise Line Family
Hello! Hope you are keeping safe and well.
It’s superb news to see the cruise liners re-launching and getting back to sea, and I’m delighted to be able to share a BRILLIANT OPPORTUNITY with you:
- Role: Assistant Hotel Director
- With: A GREAT cruise line firm
- Website: On application, you will LOVE it
- Start date: Soon!
- Reporting to: The Hotel Manager
- Salary: Circa $6300US per month worked
- Rotation: 4 months on and 2 months off
- Berthing: Single cabin
- Benefits: Free flights (obvs!), great food (definitely obvs), free uniform (looking smart!) and much more…
- JD: Full JD on application
The Brilliant Role
- To assist the Hotel General Manager in the overall management of Hotel operations
- Emphasis and direct responsibility for Guest Services, Housekeeping, Laundry and Photo departments along with oversight of Corporate revenue partners for Casino, Spa, and retail partners.
- Achieve the highest level of guest service and service recovery to improve ship condition ratings and surpass on board guest satisfaction rating and revenue targets.
- Focus to be on providing product consistency and profitability in line with the company’s Core Values, Brand Procedures and overall commercial, operational and human resources strategy.
- Acts as a Company representative and always portrays a positive image of the company to all guests and team members.
- Foster close working relationships with the other Hotel Departments and more specifically Food & Beverage and Entertainment.
- In the absence of the Hotel General Manager, the Assistant Hotel General Manager will assume responsibility for the entire Hotel Department
You the PERFECT Candidate
- You will be currently an AHD or AHGM already…or perhaps even a HD / HM from a smaller vessel.
- You will have proven experience of managing all of the following departments – Guest Services, Housekeeping, Laundry, Photo departments, Casino, Spa, and Retail.
- You will be shoreside right now.
- You will have a valid US C1/D visa.
- You will have all 7 valid STCW certificates.
- You will be able to obtain and successfully pass a shipboard medical…and embrace any additional medical direction and requirements from the host cruise company.
- You will speak fluent English and additional languages are a plus.
- You will be immaculately presented and this will be reflected in the presentation of your resume / CV too – correct dates of working in jobs, all contact details listed.
- You will be able to present brilliant evaluations and references from your most recent job.
- You will be SPARKLING in personality!
If you think you are the perfect match for this awesome job and have all of the required experience for the position, please PRESS APPLY and send your professional CV through to me. Thank you.
Please kindly note:
Due to the volume of applications, if you aren’t contacted within 72 hours of your submission, sadly this would infer you have been unsuccessful with your application on this occasion – Sorry. However, please review our company website to check out whether we have any other matching roles, and connect to our company on Linked In to be kept in the loop for the new opportunities – thanks. Good luck with your application!
Sending good wishes to you. Stay safe and well.
Best wishes, Russ and the Excite Recruitment Team
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.