Receptionist for Silversea Cruises
Receptionist required for Silversea a 6 stars Luxury Cruise Line!
Silversea Cruises, the defining name in the Ultra- luxurious cruising industry and nominated many times as the 'World's Best' cruise line is seeking experienced professionals who take pride in their professional duties and are willing to deliver excellence to our demanding 6* clientele every time.
Your primary objective is to provide exceptional service to our guests.
You will be responsible for answering guest queries , resolving issues, answering the telephone, checking in and out, exchanging currencies and more.
- Previous cruise ship experience is preferred or a minimum of 12 months in a luxury branded hotel or resort within reception
- Fluent English and a minimum of one other European language (French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese) other wide spoken languages considered on application if below criteria are fulfilled
- Previous use of Fidelio, Opera or Fidelio Cruise
- Good Administration and Computer Skills, especially Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills & can easily integrate themselves within a team
- Highly motivated, reliable and displays initiative
- Excellent Customer service skills and Guest satisfaction orientated
- All candidates must be aged 21 years or over.
All roles advertised at this time, are for pooling and joining dates will be subject to change.
- Housekeeping Jobs (57)
- Galley Jobs (143)
- Restaurant Jobs (54)
- Beverages Jobs (41)
- Provisions Jobs (11)
- Deck Jobs (30)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (61)
- Guest Services Jobs (40)
- Retail Jobs (19)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (34)
- Child Care Jobs (3)
- Entertainment Jobs (60)
- Photography Jobs (6)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (18)
- Medical Jobs (36)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (11)
- Casino Jobs (3)
- IT Jobs (5)
- Management Jobs (32)
- Administration Jobs (31)
- Land Based Jobs (15)
- Other Cruise Jobs (10)
- Private Estate Jobs (0)