We are looking for Hotel Directors who want to take the next step in their career and be challenged in all areas of hospitality and guest service.
MSC Cruises Hotel Directors are responsible for the entire onboard hotel operation, coordinating and leading the hotel department heads in delivering to their Guests the most outstanding cruise experiences around the world.
Our Hotel Directors are hands on and through presence and actions are always an example to their teams. Together with the Ships Management they coordinates and executes onboard safety, environmental and maintenance procedures.
- The Hotel Director manages the daily operations and coordinates the work of the various hotel departments to ensure a high quality of service;
- The Hotel Director works closely with the corporate offices and the head of departments on board in order to continuously improve the product offer such as: F&B, shore excursions, entertainment programmes etc.;
- The Hotel Director ensures that Guests' quality expectations and the standards set by the Company are fulfilled;
- The Hotel Director is responsible for the effective management of the on board revenue centers and the achievement of all related targets;
- The Hotel Direcotr supervises the Deputy and Chief Purser administrative tasks such as: ship clearance, immigration procedures, guest accounts, etc.;
- The Hotel Director prepares reports at the end of each cruise, sharing them with corporate offices and putting corrective measures in place;
- The Hotel Director ensures all crewmembers are adequately trained.
- Fluent English, oral and written. One additional European language is a plus (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
- Tourism, hotel management or economics degree;
- Understanding of international health & safety standards;
- Knowledge and experience in food & beverage and housekeeping management procedures;
- Excellent management skills and problem solving;
- Excellent communication skills and stress tolerance;
- Extensive and successful documented experience in similar positions matured on board cruise vessels with multinational clientele;
- Computer literacy, sound knowledge of MS Windows OS, MS Office suite, Fidelio Cruise suite, Micros is required.
- Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Housekeeping Jobs (108)
- Galley Jobs (220)
- Restaurant Jobs (73)
- Beverages Jobs (62)
- Provisions Jobs (23)
- Deck Jobs (96)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (132)
- Guest Services Jobs (64)
- Retail Jobs (29)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (40)
- Child Care Jobs (7)
- Entertainment Jobs (99)
- Photography Jobs (6)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (21)
- Medical Jobs (38)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (16)
- Casino Jobs (3)
- IT Jobs (16)
- Management Jobs (43)
- Administration Jobs (49)
- Land Based Jobs (10)
- Other Cruise Jobs (14)
- Private Estate Jobs (9)