Casino Head Technician
The Casino Head Technician is a highly visible presence on the Casino floor and is responsible for developing and maintaining the highest rapport with guests, by promoting an energetic and exciting experience for all guests and consistently maintaining professionalism, integrity, and respect for privacy. The Casino Head Technician supervises and coordinates all slot operation activities in the Casino and performs a variety of duties such as: verifying and approving jackpot, credit payouts, and ensuring that all appropriate forms are completed.
The Casino Head Technician is in charge for the proper functioning of all the Casino equipment.
- Slot Analysis: the ability to outline, observing various slot reports, the slot machines activity with suggestions, right data corrections, updates.
- CCTV: surveillance cameras troubleshooting, surveillance system regular verification.
- Player Tracking System: application, operation, reports, hardware components, troubleshooting.
- Slot machines installation, setup, operation, troubleshooting (Bally, IGT, SG, Aristocrat, IT, WMS, etc).
- In-house maintenance and neatness: slot machines, slot bases, CCTV equipment, gaming tables, Cage equipment, Technician Workshop.
- Fluent in English, oral and written and in at least 2 of the following languages: German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Chinese. Any of other language is considered an advantage.
- Customer Service providing the best quality service to all guests, smile and greet, eye contact, body language, politeness.
- High School certificate.
- Professional certificates are an advantage.•At least 3 years' experience as a professional Casino Head Technician, Slot Manager or Slot Supervisor on a cruise line or land-based Casino.
- Previous experience on a cruise ship is an advantage.
- Ability to supervise an international team of technicians in a positive and productive manner by motivating, developing, and managing employees as they work.
- Computer literacy, excellent knowledge of Casino Management System, NEON system is an advantage.
- Wide knowledge of all slot manufacturers (Bally, IGT, SG, Aristocrat, IT, WMS, etc).
- Accuracy, attention to detail.•STCW certification is compulsory (basic firefighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security, and social responsibility).
- A recognized medical certification is required before starting to work on board
Valid visa with at least 12 months of residual validity.
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Housekeeping Jobs (115)
- Galley Jobs (288)
- Restaurant Jobs (97)
- Beverages Jobs (67)
- Provisions Jobs (25)
- Deck Jobs (113)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (150)
- Guest Services Jobs (87)
- Retail Jobs (38)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (31)
- Child Care Jobs (20)
- Entertainment Jobs (164)
- Photography Jobs (16)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (37)
- Medical Jobs (43)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (14)
- Casino Jobs (10)
- IT Jobs (19)
- Management Jobs (42)
- Administration Jobs (50)
- Land Based Jobs (64)
- Other Cruise Jobs (35)
- Private Estate Jobs (21)