- Royal Caribbean Group
- Engine / Technical Jobs
- Sanitation Officer, Chief Engineer, 1st Engineer, 2nd Engineer, 3rd Engineer
- May 29, 2023
The Sanitation Engineer is responsible for the care and maintenance of the potable water system including recreational spas and swimming pools.
- STCW and social responsibility training completed.
- General knowledge skills applicable to the various systems on board vessels.
- Capable of calibrating monitors, startup, and shut down of water systems safely.
- Ability to coordinate projects, assign priorities, resolve issues and work without supervision.
- Working knowledge of computers and the ability to navigate within varieties of software packages such as excel, word and power point.
- Excellent communication/social skills.
- 5 years' experience as Sanitation Engineer
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Royal Caribbean Group
Royal Caribbean Group (NYSE: RCL) is a cruise vacation company comprised of three award-winning global brands: Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, and Silversea Cruises. Royal Caribbean Group is also a 50% owner of a joint venture that includes TUI Cruises and Hapag-Lloyd Cruises. Together, our brands operate a global fleet of 60 ships traveling to more than 800 destinations worldwide.
We’re proud of the way our team members from different cultural backgrounds, ages, races, religions, education levels, sexual orientation, genders, and disabilities come together to create the incredible vacation experiences we’re known for. We believe that the diversity of our employees plays a major role in our success.
We are proud of our entrepreneurial spirit, the force that drives us to innovate. It’s that state of mind that helps us see opportunity where others see only risk.
Come join our RCG family and journey with us!
Share this page: