Head of Guest Relations (Cyprus - shoreside role)
- V.Ships Leisure
- Shore Excursions Jobs
- Guest Services Officer, Shore Excursion Staff
- March 18, 2023
- Job ID: 27954
- Rank: Guest Relations Manager
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Joining Date: Mar 1, 2023
- Type of Vessel: Passenger Ship
- Engine Details: TBC
- DWT / GRT: 1200
We are looking for a Head of Guest Relations based in our Cyprus office!
Are you looking to continue your career in remote polar regions and truly off-the-beaten path destinations?
Swan Hellenic is an established, well respected owner-operated heritage brand with more than 7 decades of expertise in undiscovered destinations.
Swan Hellenic exists to provide its guests with authentic, intimate and unforgettable moments in extraordinary locations and remote landmarks. All the while enjoying a sophisticated elegant atmosphere onboard. Are you interested in ensuring Swan Hellenic maintain their high levels of service?
Overall role profile:
Oversees daily Guest Relation and Loyalty Program matters and facilitates proactive resolution for escalated cases, with call, email, letter correspondence throughout the investigation and resolution process.
Maintains effective communications with management, ships, and staff related to guest experience and relations.
Provides the Guest Relations staff with effective supervision, mentoring and development.
- Sets up and manages Guest Relation HQ and cells in key market locations including USA and Asia Pacific regions.
- Collaborates with Operations Department, Destination and Expedition Management, Sales and Marketing, Vessels
- Responds to cruise related queries from Guests, Travel agents and other sources (i.e. groups and charters). Acts as centralised repository of ship information.
- Conducts briefings of GSA and field sales personnel on product delivery and ship characteristics.
- Ensures booking data and required forms are accurately recorded in Cruise Reservation System (CRS). Chases for missing information and generates booking reports for ship upload.
- Provides phone and messaging support for incoming guests (pre-embarkation).
- Ship support for booking issues, upgrades and complaint handling.
- Supports ship with future booking requests.
- Supports lost luggage, lost items and emergency debarkations. Provides active assistance of Emergency Cases involving guests and assigned cases, facilitating proactive contact, follow-up and case reporting to appropriate departments.
- Provides phone and messaging support for debarking guests.
- Distributes link for questionnaire completion and photo/video content of cruise.
- Reviews, responds and escalates as required any adverse comments.
- Prepares lists of Guests that should receive compensations, discounts, promotions, etc. Maintains accurate data and files related to Guest Relations compensation, future cruise credits, discounts and other forms of consideration applied to guests/bookings.
- Generates reports and conducts regular meetings based on Questionnaire feedback. Points out and recommends improvement areas.
- Enters relevant comments and export Guest feedback results into Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Manages the development, administration, and coordination of the Swan Hellenic Loyalty program.
- Supervises, trains, coaches, develops, and motivates Guest Relations Agents to ensure they work effectively and efficiently to accomplish their tasks
- Manages Guest Relations KPIs and provides timely reporting of metrics.
- Prepares evaluations and correspondence for Guest Relations cases.
- Maintains current proficiency of company Products, Policies and Procedures.
- Effectively coordinates communications, collaboration within Guest Services and Hotel Operations to understand and improve overall guest services.
- Establishes and maintains a strong relationship between Guest Services, the staff on board, and other departments within the company.
- Assists with guest phone calls as necessary such as answering guest-related calls and/or calling guests, Travel Advisor or staff onboard.
- Provides general support and assistance with projects as requested by Management.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous guest relations management experience.
- Previous experience with call centre management.
- Extreme flexibility in work schedule with willingness and ability to work hours as required to manage operation, including weekends.
- Able to perform effectively despite sudden deadlines and changing priorities.
- Capable of displaying a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
- Must be able to communicate in writing and verbally with professionalism, credibility and confidence.
- Strong ability to manage difficult conversations and interactions, to create a balanced resolution to issues/problems, defusing emotion, while maintaining empathy for the overall situation.
- Clearly understands purposes, objectives and procedures of the department.
- Ability to manage self and department to the company Vision, Mission and Values consistently.
- Self-starter with excellent task management skills.
- Must be a team player that can take direction and/or work independently as required, in addition to supporting policies, procedures and team members.
- Proficient with PCs, including Microsoft Office applications. Will be required to gain expert knowledge of company CRS, CRM and Loopon systems.
- Previous experience in similar set up projects
- Fully conversant with latest industry products, services, information and best practices
- Additional languages
- Housekeeping Jobs (116)
- Galley Jobs (358)
- Restaurant Jobs (117)
- Beverages Jobs (80)
- Provisions Jobs (26)
- Deck Jobs (83)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (119)
- Guest Services Jobs (92)
- Retail Jobs (36)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (47)
- Child Care Jobs (9)
- Entertainment Jobs (184)
- Photography Jobs (25)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (43)
- Medical Jobs (16)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (21)
- Casino Jobs (22)
- IT Jobs (18)
- Management Jobs (41)
- Administration Jobs (57)
- Land Based Jobs (28)
- Other Cruise Jobs (133)
- Private Estate Jobs (16)
Share this page: