Children Animator (3 to 11 years old)
Who we are
Looking for a career in an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming? You have come to the right place. We are a respected and valued diverse global community in terms of professionalism, multiculturalism and skills, of more than 20,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are a company that listens. Our culture promotes an open, positive, and supportive work environment built with trust and transparency between leaders and team members. For our members to become the talented professionals our Guests are looking for, key to our People’s Strategy is empowering our employees with outstanding training and development support to fuel their growth both personally and professionally.
Aim of the Position
Responsible for entertaining children during the cruise.
- Manages a group of children of different nationalities involves them in games, dancing and Art & Craft activities to entertain them according to the cruise planning.
- Follows strictly Company sanitation and security rules concerning the management of Squok Club and children’s activities to guarantee safe and secure entertainment activities.
- Handles all emergencies related to children to provide a fast and effective solution in accordance with Company standards.
- Uses all equipment and material provided assuring the correct maintenance in order to protect supplies from damage.
- Plans and promotes the activities well in advance, organizing all the material and equipment to deliver a precise and structured program.
- Manages and gives assistance at the “Rope Garden Park” where present, upon receiving a specific training.
- Takes an active part in a work environment that supports a successful safety culture and is a dynamic contributor in following safety policy and procedures.
- Secondary School in pedagogy or School of education
- At least 3 months experience with children in one of the following: babysitting, kindergarten, resorts
- English knowledge B2
Why join us
Community, you will be empowered with specific trainings and development support to fuel your growth both personally and professionally. We will provide you the necessary arrangements and pay for your travel to and from the port. Meals and accommodation are included onboard, as well as many facilities to enjoy your free time: Gym, Beach, Bar, Internet Point, onboard discounts.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?