Who we are
Looking for a career in an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming? You have come to the right place. We are a respected and valued diverse global community in terms of professionalism, multiculturalism and skills, of more than 20,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are a company that listens. Our culture promotes an open, positive, and supportive work environment built with trust and transparency between leaders and team members. For our members to become the talented professionals our Guests are looking for, key to our People’s Strategy is empowering our employees with outstanding training and development support to fuel their growth both personally and professionally.
Aim of the Position
Responsible for coordinating, collecting and publishing all multimedia contents for TV and other Infotainment platforms.
- Coordinating all multimedia content, with special attention to revenue and onboard marketing.
- Collecting all necessary information and contents from the various department.
- Creating clips and promotions in order to enhance on board revenue and general information.
- Publishing and keeping up to date all Infotainment platforms (ITV, Totems, Costa virtual Plaza, Led Screen, and other informative screens such as the one at the Guest Service and at the Excursion Office).
- Working in deep cooperation with all departments on board which need advertising, ready to receive from each Manager information and details on the upcoming promotions.
- Ensuring that all published material is up to date and still valid.
- Making sure that Costa Identity manual is fully respected in every published content.
- Showing maximum attention and care to the security procedures on board, being aware that any incorrect usage or modifications to circuits may cause serious damage and danger to the personnel involved.
- Reporting to the Head Technician any and all problems concerning equipment, following Company procedures.
- High school degree. Specialization in graphic arts, video editing and communication.
- Experience in editing and graphic.
- Video and graphics.
- Adobe Premiere and After Effects knowledge
- Creativity and managerial skills
- Good English knowledge
Why join us
Community, you will be empowered with specific trainings and development support to fuel your growth both personally and professionally. We will provide you the necessary arrangements and pay for your travel to and from the port. Meals and accommodation are included onboard, as well as many facilities to enjoy your free time: Gym, Beach, Bar, Internet Point, onboard discounts.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?