Cunard - Entertainment Team - Casting Day (Orlando)
- Carnival UK
- Entertainment Jobs
- May 17, 2023
Whilst travelling the world, do you want to help create unforgettable holiday happiness for our guests by being part of the Entertainment Team onboard our iconic Cunard ships?
We are hosting two entertainment casting days in Orlando, Florida on Thursday 31st August 2023 and Friday 1st September 2023 for the following positions:
- Entertainment Host
- Entertainment Host (Senior)
- Activity Manager
- Assistant Entertainment Director
- Entertainment Director
Due to the diverse range of positions, we are recruiting for we would love to receive an application from you if you can demonstrate selected experience from the below list:
- Hosting experience or a performing role in a live theatre or entertainment environment
- Current or recent resident or wedding DJ experience, either working onboard a cruise ship or within a 5-star hotel. You will also know how to read the crowd and have knowledge of music from the sixties right up to present day
- Current or recent experience as Youth Staff or a Travel Host
- Current or recent experience working in an Entertainment Host position at a holiday park, amusement park or hotel
- Led an entertainment department team
People who will love this job:
- Those with a desire to see the world; with opportunities through World Voyages, Exotic Adventures, Mediterranean and European Discoveries
- Anyone with a passion for entertaining a variety of audiences
- People who love being part of a family environment where working feels fun
- Any person who has a background relating to one or more of the following: Entertaining, DJs, Arts and Crafts Presenting, Performing Arts or Dance
- Those ambitious and with a drive for personal and career development within an international, Fortune 500 company
Cunard is recognised throughout the world for our elegance, style and service excellence. The sight of our ships and their distinctive red and black funnels always causes a stir, wherever they dock, and we have so much to be proud of at Cunard. There's plenty more to anticipate too, with the exciting new arrival of Queen Anne in 2024.
Being part of the Cunard team also has it benefits:
- Flights paid for, from the main airport in your home country to your ship
- Company role training and additonal training for ‘new to sea’
- Crew gym, fitness classes and sports courts
- Free crew bikes to explore amazing destinations
- Free WhatsApp text messages, plus flexible paid internet packages
- Lifelong friendships
- Discounted crew shore experiences
- Meals and free beverage stations
- Inclusive culture so everyone feels valued and that they belong
- Medical services on board
During the recruitment and on boarding process we may not be able to offer an exact start date, but as soon as we do we will let you know and make sure you have plenty of notice and support to get ready for your adventure with us.
Carnival UK require all crew, joining any of our vessels, to be fully vaccinated with a primary series of any WHO approved COVID-19 vaccination as a minimum to ensure you continue to have the best protection against COVID-19, and to protect those around you. COVID-19 vaccines and boosters are proven to be effective at reducing the risk of infection, serious illness, hospitalisation and death from COVID-19 therefore we highly recommend that all crew are fully up to date with all available COVID-19 boosters when eligible.
We will continue to offer COVID-19 booster programmes on board, and during your time on board it will be mandatory for you to attend these clinics to receive a booster vaccination or formally record your refusal of the booster in your medical records. Please note, for all crew who are planned to join a ship visiting Australia during their contract, they are required to be fully vaccinated with a primary series and a WHO Approved booster (preferably MRNA) prior to joining the ship.
We are unable to progress any applications from individuals who will not be fully vaccinated, 14 days prior to joining a ship, at this time and welcome future applications should your vaccination status change.
Carnival UK is a market leader in the cruise industry, widely recognised by our famous brands P&O Cruises and Cunard. We operate ships all over the world and provide unforgettable holiday experiences to our guests. At Carnival UK, we are about to go through a huge amount of growth and with 2 new ships on the horizon, Carnival UK has big plans for the future!
One of the most recognizable and respected names in travel, market-leading P&O Cruises has been operating for more than 170 years. With seven ships in the fleet, from our family friendly flagship Britannia, to Iona, our newest cruise ship which is the largest ever built for the British market, P&O Cruises creates extraordinary travel experiences. We are expecting Iona's sister ship in 2022.
P&O Cruises offers the most stylish and contemporary destinations including the Caribbean, South America, Scandinavia, Mediterranean, Atlantic Islands and Round the World cruises.
Cunard is an international luxury travel brand offering unparalleled experiences on board the most iconic Ocean Liners in the world; Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth. Cunard celebrates the freedom to travel and with an incomparable heritage of over 175 years and outstanding White Star Service, Cunard continues to set new standards in ocean travel. Queen Mary 2 provides the only regularly scheduled transatlantic service between New York and Southampton, England. In 2022 our 4th Queen will join our Cunard fleet.
At Carnival UK as part of Carnival Corporation, our highest responsibility and top priorities are to operate safely, to protect the environment, and to be in compliance everywhere we operate in the world. On this foundation, we aspire to deliver unmatched joyful vacations for our Guests, always exceeding their expectations. We are committed to a positive and just corporate culture, based on inclusion and the power of diversity. We operate with integrity, trust and respect for each other - seeking collaboration, candour, openness and transparency at all times. And we intend to be an exemplary corporate citizen leaving the people and the places we touch even better.
Share this page: