- March 1, 2011
- Food and Beverage Jobs
- not specified
Cia: Norwegian Cruise Line - Brazilian candidates only.
- Responsible for assisting in achieving the departmental guest satisfaction targets and the food and beverage revenues determined by the Company for the restaurant organization.
- Takes reservations according to company policies and controls.
- Greets and assigns seating to guests based on company guidelines and proper rotation of waiter stations.
- Manages the seating of guests using a manual chart or the restaurant table management system.
- Initiates and maintains wait lists and their accuracy as per guidelines and procedures.
- Ascertains satisfaction with service and food when guests leave the restaurants.
- Gives instructions to the escort teams in the main restaurants.
- Answers telephones and takes special requests and instructions from guests regarding preferences, special occasions and or dietary requirements.
- Complies with all company policies, rules and regulations.
- Follows and is compliant with all Public Health rules and regulations.
- Follows instructions from the manager in charge of the assigned restaurant to ensure timeliness of service to guests.
- Ensures that his/her podium or reservation desk is properly set-up for each meal
- period and for the expected levels of business.
- Ensures that his/her podium and or reservation area is properly organized and restocked at the end of each meal period and or shift.
- Follows schedules, work assignments and executes the side jobs that are determined by management.
- Must be familiar with the Safety and Environmental Protection Policy and the SEMS, and carry out the policies and procedures appropriate for his/her position.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND ATTRIBUTES
- Minimum of 2 months working experience as a Restaurant Steward within the restaurant organization in NCL and or a minimum of 3 to 6 months working experience as a restaurant host on a shore side establishment.
- Track record in achieving positive guest comments and service scores.
- Knowledge of food and beverage products and terminology.
- Experience with computerized reservation and/or table management systems is preferred.
- Secondary Education degree or equivalent is mandatory.
- Courses and or training in safety, environmental, public health and sanitation regulations and procedures are required.
- Proactive, Team Player, Problem Solver
- Passionate about hospitality and customer service driven
- Must have a professional appearance and good hygiene
- Respect for all co-workers and guests
- Pride in your work by creating positive energy, excitement and fun
- Able to work 7 days a week
- Demonstrate positive behaviors; smiling, being polite and courteous
- Able to develop a camaraderie with team members
- Ability to live in close quarters, share limited space with other cabin-mates
In order to join our team and begin your new career with us, you must be:
- 21 years of age or older.
- Conversant in English.
- Able to obtain a valid passport and United States C1/D visas.
- Able to work a 7-day, 70-hour week with limited time-off during your contract.
- Flexible with your work schedule, job duties and job locations.
- Willing to share a cabin.
- Guest focused.
- Appreciative of diversity among Guests and Crew.
- Eager to work in a high-volume, fast-paced Guest service environment
Please send you resume: hidden link - please login
Seamanwork Ship Jobs Training & Travel
Endereço : Estrada Francisco da Cruz Nunes 5.428 / 216
Piratininga - Niterói - Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
Telefone : 21 2619 - 3984 / 21 2718 - 5109
Email: hidden link - please login
- Accommodation Jobs (183)
- Beauty Jobs (55)
- Casino Jobs (31)
- Child Care Jobs (29)
- Deck & Engine Jobs (222)
- Entertainment Jobs (151)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (693)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Land Based Jobs (100)
- Management Jobs (66)
- Medical Jobs (25)
- Office Jobs (86)
- Photography Jobs (14)
- Retail Jobs (42)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (28)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (20)
- Other Jobs (67)