Set sail on an exciting career course with Princess Cruises! One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises is a global cruise company operating a fleet of modern ships renowned for their innovative design and wide array of choices in dining, entertainment and amenities. Princess Cruises is the employer of choice in the cruise industry. We offer exceptional facilities and extensive learning and recreational programs for our crew. Join our team and you’ll enjoy a truly adventurous career with excellent incentives, unlimited growth, and ports of call that will leave you breathless.
Working for Princess Cruises is ideal if you are looking to take your career to the next level and enjoy a challenging and unique multicultural environment. As a Stateroom Steward/Stewardess you will be responsible for providing quality Housekeeping service to all guests in alignment with Company standards.
Job Responsibilities includes:
- Maintains the Company’s standard of housekeeping, sanitation and maintenance accordance to HESS protocols.
- Prepares and consistently maintains a clean and sanitized, welcoming, and personalized stateroom experience for our guests in accordance to brand standards.
- Owns their experience area and supports the development, implementation, and execution of initiatives in alignment with the Rooms Division leadership team.
- Anticipates and takes ownership of guest needs and requests.
- Takes ownership of maintenance issues and follows-up for timely resolution.
- Actively learns and is knowledgeable to answer questions on product, policy, demographic, itinerary, and port information.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communications skills.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Minimum of 3 years previous work experience as Cabin Steward or similar roles onboard cruise ships and/or international Hotels.
- Excellent knowledge of housekeeping procedure as well as cleaning and sanitation standards.
Along with a challenging career and worldwide travel opportunities, Princess Cruises offers many other benefits. Our crew members are afforded comfortable accommodations, meals, and access to crew facilities in line with Company Health protocols.
Regardless of the rank or role, we are all one Princess Cruises team. Together, we share our world, share our hearts, and create lasting memories.
Princess Cruises is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment according to DEI (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion) without regard to nationality, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Our Culture Essentials… Stronger together
Speak Up – Respect & Protect – Improve – Communicate – Listen & Learn – Empower
Set sail on an exciting career course with Princess Cruises! One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises is a global cruise company operating a fleet of modern ships renowned for their innovative design and wide array of choices in dining, entertainment and amenities.
As a worldwide leader in premium cruising, Princess now offers the MedallionClass™ experience, an even more personalized vacation. Our smart ships feature everything from TrulyTouchless™ embarkation to on-demand delivery of drinks, food and more that makes cruising effortless and supports the wellbeing of our guests and teammates.
Our Princess team lives by our Shared Purpose and Core Values of Respect, Protect and Connect. We seek out people who want to share their passion for travel, work with the latest technology and join a friendly, diverse team to serve our guests and show them the world. We understand our responsibility to safeguard our teammates, our guests and our oceans, and our highest priority is to operate in a safe and socially responsible way every day.
As part of the Princess family, you’ll gain valuable cruise ship career experience representing one of the largest cruise lines in the world. We are extremely passionate about our work and offer a variety of reward programs to recognize employees who go above and beyond to provide our guests the best possible vacation experience.
Join our team and enjoy an adventurous career with great incentives, unlimited growth and worldwide travel opportunities.