Department: Stage Staff
Employment Type: Permanent
Reporting To: Production Manager
Set a course for adventure with Princess Cruises! The employer of choice in the cruise industry, our fleet of Love Boats offer exceptional facilities and extensive professional development and recreational programs for our valued teammates who hail from more than 60 countries around the globe.
An iconic brand beloved by millions, we love people who love what they do and work together to help our guests create a lifetime of wonderful memories while providing friendly, attentive and authentic service like only Princess can.
As a member of the Princess Family, you’ll enjoy a truly adventurous career with excellent incentives, unlimited opportunities for growth, and ports of call that will leave you breathless.
As Stage Crew you will operate on stage with our cast of singers, dancers and live musicians on our portfolio of over 35 original Production Shows.
- Working in some of the newest, highest-spec'd theatre and entertainment venues at sea, our stage crew are multi-disciplined individuals who form the backbone of the Production Department onboard our fleet of modern ships.
- Operating on stage with our cast of singers, dancers and live musicians on our portfolio of over 35 original Production Shows, working with a wealth of world-class entertainers and facilitating live events across each vessel as part of our dynamic and engaging entertainment program is all in a day's work.
- Get your foot on the ladder, work with a diverse and multicultural team and travel the world as part of our Production Department. You will be using your skills and experience in audio, lighting, pyrotechnics, rigging and staging to support our onboard events and entertainment, assisting with ongoing maintenance and have the opportunity to work with experts in each field who can aid your career progression.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- Graduate from a recognized theater program or two years of related technical theater experience
- Knowledge of mechanical theater equipment, terminology, and standards
- Command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Understanding of the foundation of guest service; ability and willingness to deliver outstanding service to our guests.
- Motivation to excel in all aspects of job duties and responsibilities.
- Personable communicator with outstanding social skills and a warm, friendly, and caring personality.
- Ability to continuously surprise and delight guests throughout their cruise experience.
- Commitment to establish and maintain courteous and professional working relationships in a diverse cultural environment.
Princess Cruises offers many benefits. This position is afforded comfortable, double cabin accommodations, meals, exceptional amenities, and extensive learning and recreational programs available to all of our teammates.
Regardless of the rank or role, we are all one Princess team. Princess Cruises is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our Culture Essentials… Stronger together
Speak Up – Respect & Protect – Improve – Communicate – Listen & Learn – Empower
Set sail on an exciting career course with Princess Cruises! One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises is a global cruise company operating a fleet of modern ships renowned for their innovative design and wide array of choices in dining, entertainment and amenities.
As a worldwide leader in premium cruising, Princess now offers the MedallionClass™ experience, an even more personalized vacation. Our smart ships feature everything from TrulyTouchless™ embarkation to on-demand delivery of drinks, food and more that makes cruising effortless and supports the wellbeing of our guests and teammates.
Our Princess team lives by our Shared Purpose and Core Values of Respect, Protect and Connect. We seek out people who want to share their passion for travel, work with the latest technology and join a friendly, diverse team to serve our guests and show them the world. We understand our responsibility to safeguard our teammates, our guests and our oceans, and our highest priority is to operate in a safe and socially responsible way every day.
As part of the Princess family, you’ll gain valuable cruise ship career experience representing one of the largest cruise lines in the world. We are extremely passionate about our work and offer a variety of reward programs to recognize employees who go above and beyond to provide our guests the best possible vacation experience.
Join our team and enjoy an adventurous career with great incentives, unlimited growth and worldwide travel opportunities.