- Royal Caribbean Group
- Beverages Jobs
- May 2, 2023
Use your natural charm and beverage expertise to create a delightful café experience for our guests. If you’re an expert in preparing and serving café products, focused on guest service, and have at least a year of related experience in the food service/hospitality industry, then you just might be our next Barista at sea!
Minimum of one year food service/hospitality –related experience
· Knowledge of coffee, tea and specialty coffeedrinks
· Guest service focused and solution oriented
· Ability to analyze and interpret documents suchas recipes and manuals
· Ability to multi-task and remain organized andflexible in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication and interpersonalskills, including the ability to interact effectively with guests and fellowemployees
· Ensures all operating standards andprocedures are executed consistently
· All areas are clean, USPH compliant andvisually appealing at all times
· Upholds STAR, Safety, Environmental andother company policies and standards
· Effectively resolves guest complaints andmakes every effort to ensure that guest leave the Cafe satisfied
· Creates opportunities for the guest tointeract with the product
· Provides quality beverages consistently toall guests
· Follows standards for merchandising,stocking, rotating and storing products
· Contributes to F&B goals forincreasing sales and improving profits
· Takes initiative in learning all aspectsof the Barista position
· Stays “above the line” and accepts ownership forachieving results in all areas of accountability including SGI, ratings,revenue, Workplace Safety.
· Resolves conflict with fact-based communication.
· Fosters team unity and inspires commitment to each Brand
· Collaborates well and works up, down and acrossthe organization.
· Assists in training of all crew, including newhires.
Royal Caribbean Group
Royal Caribbean Group (NYSE: RCL) is a cruise vacation company comprised of three award-winning global brands: Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, and Silversea Cruises. Royal Caribbean Group is also a 50% owner of a joint venture that includes TUI Cruises and Hapag-Lloyd Cruises. Together, our brands operate a global fleet of 60 ships traveling to more than 800 destinations worldwide.
We’re proud of the way our team members from different cultural backgrounds, ages, races, religions, education levels, sexual orientation, genders, and disabilities come together to create the incredible vacation experiences we’re known for. We believe that the diversity of our employees plays a major role in our success.
We are proud of our entrepreneurial spirit, the force that drives us to innovate. It’s that state of mind that helps us see opportunity where others see only risk.
Come join our RCG family and journey with us!
Share this page: