Human Resources Director
- Royal Caribbean Group
- Management Jobs
- HR Manager (shipboard), Human Resources (land based)
- May 18, 2023
Our Human Resource team members help empower our crew, also supporting and encouraging them in many ways. From facilitating professional development through training opportunities and career advancement, to coordinating a variety of engaging and fun crew activities, these professionals strive to provide our shipboard team with a positive and enriching work environment. Positions range from crew support and assistance to executive level management and planning, all of which are important aspects of our onboard human resources. We encourage these team members to express motivational skills and leadership abilities in order to deliver the best crew and guest Service.
- Bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent)from an accredited university or college in Human Resources, BusinessAdministration, Psychology or related field is required or 10 years seniormanagement experience in human resources
- Minimum 5 years progressive experience inHuman Resource Management
- Minimum of 3 years in employee relationsinvestigating, negotiating and resolving grievances and conflicts, preferablyin a multi-cultural, diverse environment
- Strong analytical and written communicationskills
- Communicates tactfully, effectively andconfidently with crew members, guests, and department/division heads, both oneon one and in larger group settings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel,PowerPoint
Royal Caribbean Group
Royal Caribbean Group (NYSE: RCL) is a cruise vacation company comprised of three award-winning global brands: Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, and Silversea Cruises. Royal Caribbean Group is also a 50% owner of a joint venture that includes TUI Cruises and Hapag-Lloyd Cruises. Together, our brands operate a global fleet of 60 ships traveling to more than 800 destinations worldwide.
We’re proud of the way our team members from different cultural backgrounds, ages, races, religions, education levels, sexual orientation, genders, and disabilities come together to create the incredible vacation experiences we’re known for. We believe that the diversity of our employees plays a major role in our success.
We are proud of our entrepreneurial spirit, the force that drives us to innovate. It’s that state of mind that helps us see opportunity where others see only risk.
Come join our RCG family and journey with us!
Share this page: