Fleet Public Health Officer / Trainer - International Cruise Line
We currently have a fabulous International Cruise Line looking for a Fleet Public Health Officer / Trainer to join their team.
Excellent Tax Free Salary
Contract - 4 months on, 2 off
The Fleet Public Health Officer / Trainer is primarily responsible for performing shipboard inspections to verify compliance with the Vessel Sanitation Program and provides training to onboard officers and crew where appropriate. Takes charge of executing GI prevention and response protocols when needed, provides consultation to fleet on public health issues.
Performs inspections on board all vessels to verify compliance with the most current Vessel Sanitation Program Manual.
Conducts onboard Basic Sanitation Classes.
Liaises with onboard senior staff and officers regarding health and sanitation issues and assists them with preparing for upcoming public health Inspections.
- At least 2 - 3 years experience from Cruise Lines as a Sanitation Officer / Hygiene Manager / Public Health Officer required.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Public Health, Biology, Environmental studies.
- At least 2 years of experience in facilities management inclusive plumbing, electrical, and pool and spa maintenance.
- Strong computer skills to write detailed reports and analyze ship trends.
- Attend CDC Vessel Sanitation Program training class.
- Attended the Advanced Health and Sanitation Food serve safe class.
- Requires very strong knowledge of Public Health / USPH.
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed.
We look forward to receiving your CV and application.