酒店经理- Mandarin Speaking Hotel Manager
- 行为和外观符合VRC PSO的规则和条例
- 专注客人需要，有抗逆能力， 在压力下保持冷静，有团队合作精
PURPOSE OF POSITION
You are in charge of the entire hotel operation onboard and guarantee fullest guest satisfaction and a pleasant working environment for all crew. You adhere to Viking China Outbound Standards and budgets.
- Responsible for the entire hotel operation onboard
- Ensuring that all hotel departments are managed according to their standards
- Management and motivation of the crew, with emphasis on Department Heads
- Operation of service procedures according to company standards
- Stock ordering for the hotel department (F&B, Housekeeping, equipment, etc.)
- Ensuring impeccable cleanliness, hygiene and order in all areas of the hotel department in accordance with HACCP rules
- Final inspection and receipt of all supplies and deliveries for the hotel department
- Supervision and organization of opening and closing ships at start /end of season
- Active liaison with guests and successful handling of complaints
- Active participation in all onboard events and special functions
- Presence in the galley and restaurant during meal times
- Ensuring active and smooth flow of communication with the nautical department, onboard management, crew and the Head Office Basel
- Ensuring departmental training according to requirement profile
- Responsible for cost control and adherence to all set budgets
- Daily analysis of debtors in accordance with Receptionist / Night Auditor
- Conduction of stock takes; inventory according to company procedures
- Active participation in loadings
- The holder of the position undertakes not to pass over the company’s information, manuals, information on business developments and EDP data to any third party or publicize or retain same for personal use after leaving the job.
- The company reserves the right to demand compensation for damages in the event of a breach of this instruction and take legal action against the staff.
- Conduct and appearance in accordance with the rules and regulations of Viking China Outbound
- Graduated education within the hotel industry, preferably hotel management school (Preferred tertiary degree in hotel management with emphasis on F&B operation)
- Several years of professional management experience in this role, in the luxury hotel industry, preferably within cruise industry
- Excellent management, organisationaland communication skills
- Guest focused, stress resistant, calm under pressure, team player and with positive appearance
- Open minded and flexible with high social and inter-cultural competencies, good knowledge of Chinese culture, proper etiquette and behavior in social and business situations
- Excellent Mandarin skills and good English skills (written & verbal), any additional languages (e.g. German) are an advantage
- Must work independently, good computer skills
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, Chinese
JOIN OUR FAMILY
As the World’s Leading River Cruise Line® and the #1 Ocean Cruise Line, we are constantly innovating our business and growing our fleet. With more than 64 river ships and 6 ocean vessels cruising across 6 continents, we are the largest, most award-winning company in the industry. There is tremendous opportunity to join our dynamically growing company — whether on board our ships or in our corporate offices.
Viking Cruises was founded in Russia in 1997. The company established headquarters in Los Angeles, California in 2000 and through rapid expansion has enjoyed double-digit growth in recent years. With operational headquarters in Basel, Switzerland, Viking provides travel experiences for guests with an interest in geography, culture and history.
The award-winning Viking Longships offer a variety of stateroom categories and true two-room suites with full-size verandas. Onboard amenities include a restaurant, bar & lounge, library and expansive sun deck. River cruises range from 8 to 23 days, with itineraries featuring Europe’s Rhine, Main, Danube, Seine, Rhône, Douro, Moselle, Elbe, Dordogne, Garonne and Gironde Rivers; Russia’s Volga, Neva and Svir; Ukraine’s Dnieper; Egypt’s Nile; China’s Yangtze; and Southeast Asia’s Mekong.
In 2015, Viking introduced its first ocean ship with the christening of the 930-guest all-veranda Viking Star. One year later, Viking launched its second ocean ship, Viking Sea, which was joined by sister ships Viking Sky and Viking Sun in 2017 and by Viking Orion in 2018. The fleet welcomes Viking Jupiter in 2019. Four more yet-to-be-named ships are scheduled to launch by 2023. Ocean itineraries are designed to maximize the amount of time travelers spend in their destination. These enriching itineraries include base and combination cruises sailing to Scandinavia and Northern Europe, the Mediterranean, the Caribbean, Australia and New Zealand, Asia, Alaska, the Americas, and Africa.