Graphic Designer and Translator (Mandarin and English Fluency Required)
We serve. We Respect our team. We innovate. We are consistent. We are accountable. We do it right.
Princess Cruises first set sail in 1965 with a single ship cruising to Mexico. Nearly 50 years later, Princess Cruises has grown to become one of the world’s premier cruise lines, carrying more than a million passengers each year to more worldwide destinations that any other major line.
The Graphic Designer oversees the production of translated materials and collateral printed on board, ensuring materials are produced in tandem with their English versions. Additionally, the Graphic Designer effectively coordinates the proofreading process for all translated printed collateral and provide ongoing support to onboard departments in typesetting, design, and/or layout work for translated collateral.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- Solid knowledge and working skills in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and basic to intermediate knowledge of PhotoShop, Illustrator, NetChef and Lotus Notes
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Fluent in English and Mandarin with strong communication skills
- Ability to succeed in a team environment
- Minimum age of 21
- Must attend Company mandated courses and understand environmental and safety rules and regulations
At Princess Cruises you’ll enjoy:
- Medical coverage while onboard
- Paid meals while onboard
- Company paid flights to and from the vessel
- Crew Facilities such as onboard training facilities, a Crew Club, crew gymnasium and pool & spa
- Seasonal positions available
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, Chinese