Content Management Specialist (Mandarin and English Fluency Required)
We serve. We Respect our team. We innovate. We are consistent. We are accountable. We do it right.
Princess Cruises first set sail in 1965 with a single ship cruising to Mexico. Nearly 50 years later, Princess Cruises has grown to become one of the world’s premier cruise lines, carrying more than a million passengers each year to more worldwide destinations that any other major line.
The Content Management Specialist is responsible for ensuring delivery of content displayed on the new digital signage screens for the Sapphire and Majestic Princess.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains the digital signage Content Management System.
- Maintains the digital signage matrix with any content created or edited onboard.
- Oversees the operation of the digital signage network and screens.
- Monitors the digital signage content broadcasted to ensure it meets the expected functionality.
- Assists with the development of new digital signage content.
- Assists with the operation of the Microsoft Surface tables.
- Works with senior management in Hotel and Technical departments to develop and publish digital signage content.
All duties must be completed in accordance with company Core Values and all aspects of the CRUISE program.
Candidates interested in this position must have the following training and experience for consideration:
- Minimum of two (2) years previous work experience in computer networking and streaming, with a focus on audio / visual.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with publishing content through a content management system.
- Strong understanding of new media visual technologies and presentation best practices (LED, screen resolution, troubleshooting).
- Knowledge of Adobe Flash (CS 5/5.5).
- Experience in graphic design with Photoshop, Illustrator or In-Design.
- Excellent written and verbal fluency in Mandarin and English.
Potential candidates may be asked to submit an example of a digital signage template as part of the application process.
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, Chinese