Shore Excursion Manager
In line with the department policies and company sales targets, the Shore Excursion Manager is responsible to generate the highest possible revenue from the sales of shore excursions in every port of call, while delivering optimum customer service.
- Drives the shore excursions team in the delivery of high standards of service are delivered in regards to excursions’ bookings and sales, private shore activities and disembarkation arrangements;
- Drives the Shore Excursions Team in the achievement of sales targets;
- Provides guests with ports and tours information;
- Ensures implementations of Standard Procedure Manual with regards to shore excursions activities;
- Handles guests’ complaints and queries;
- Manages, trains, and develops the shore excursions team.
- Fluent English, oral and written and 3 additional European languages are required (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
- High School certificate;
- At least 3 years’ experience in the same role in the cruise industry;
- Experience in complaints management and selling techniques;
- Excellent communication and team management skills;
- Current and accurate knowledge of history, culture, geography, and excursions operations of ports of call;
- Computer Literacy, knowledge of Publisher and Fidelio is an advantage;
- STCW trainings are compulsory (basic fire fighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility);
- A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work on board.
- Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (127)
- Beauty Jobs (60)
- Casino Jobs (51)
- Child Care Jobs (28)
- Deck Jobs (99)
- Engine Jobs (151)
- Entertainment Jobs (185)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (514)
- Guest Services Jobs (80)
- IT Jobs (9)
- Land Based Jobs (83)
- Management Jobs (36)
- Medical Jobs (29)
- Office Jobs (63)
- Photography Jobs (20)
- Retail Jobs (39)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (30)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (29)
- Other Jobs (25)