Internship At Sales & Marketing - Pricing & Revenue Management
Here at Costa we have a mantra: we want you the way you are! Costa people are heterogeneous by culture, age, personality – and we love them like that. Each of our internships is a precious opportunity to discover the heart of our Headquarter and business, gaining strong skills in a stimulating environment. We deeply believe in the positive impact that brilliant neo-graduates will give us: that’s why we invest on them with a 6 months period of continuous training.
For our Pricing & Revenue Management Department we’re looking for an intern who’ll support the following key activities:
- studying business environment and competition
- defining optimal price positioning for Costa’s products across world wide markets and available sales channels
- identifying special fares / promotions for customer segments
- supporting Strategic Pricing definition
- Bachelor and/or Master's Degree with full marks in Economics, Business Administration, Management, Engineering, Statistics or similar
- Good knowledge of English
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Strong analytical capabilities combined with Commercial Acumen
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa Cruises is a leading Italian cruise line providing Italian style holidays for couples and families.
If you recognise yourself in the values that characterize the “Costa style”, if you left school with top grades or graduated with honours, if you think you can work well in a dynamic organization and you fluently speak a foreign language, send us your curriculum.