Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all the plumbing facilities on board. Assists the Engineers in repairing and maintaining machinery to uphold technical standards demanded by the Company.
- Follows the instruction of the Hotel Engineer concerning methods and procedures for the maintenance and upkeep of technical plumbing equipment;
- Repairs, maintains and clean machinery and equipment on board, as requested by the Hotel Engineer;
- Works always in accordance with acceptable standards, avoiding waste of material and always respecting all injury prevention rules;
- Ensures the cleanliness and tidiness of the plumbing workshop and tools;
- Performs any other duty assigned by supervisors or General Manager;
- Follows and understands the Company environmental policies, rules and regulations.
- Fluent English, oral and written.
- To be at least 18 years of age and in good health with no physical limitations, including vision;
- At least 3 years experience working in plumbing position or similar;
- Ability to work long hours under pressure;
- Good interpersonal skills, positive attitude and willingness to learn;
Holding Valid Passport
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
JOIN US AND SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN GROW!
MSC Cruises has grown exponentially since 2003. In such a short time, we have built a fleet of 21 modern and most environmentally advanced ships!
With our constant expansion, our fleet will grow in capacity with the arrival of eight new ships in three different classes by 2027.
One of our latest ships – MSC World Europa – was delivered in 2022, inaugurating the World Class. It is our largest cruise ship to date, with a capacity of over 6,700 passengers, served by more than 2,000 crew members.
In 2022 we also inaugurated the MSC Seascape which features new immersive high-tech entertainment with innovative technology that provides guests with endless leisure options.
From 2023 MSC Cruises will enter the Luxury segment by launching its first of four Explora Journeys ships. The ships will be equipped with the best and latest environmental technology and bestowed with a highly-innovative design.
With four new mega-ships and four Luxury ships to be built and delivered between 2023 and 2027, the biggest and most important challenge for MSC Cruises is to find, recruit and train a high number of new crew members needed to provide the service, fun and safety that have become hallmarks of MSC Cruises.
This massive project is already well under way. The Human Resources Team is not only working to recruit the best talents but is also visiting our manning agencies and hiring partners around the world to ensure that the right people and facilities are in place to prepare this ‘army’ of new crew members for their life at sea.
We need motivated and ambitious crew members who work with passion and understand the value of a smile.