Business & Brand Director
Princess sails the world connecting guests to what matters most – their loved ones, destinations and each other. We proudly deliver memorable cruise vacations to millions of guests each year, visiting all seven continents and hundreds of ports of call.
As a worldwide leader in premium cruising, Princess now offers the MedallionClass™ experience, an even more personalized vacation. Our smart ships feature everything from TrulyTouchless™ embarkation to on-demand delivery of drinks, food and more that makes cruising effortless and supports the wellbeing of our guests and teammates.
Our Princess team lives by our Shared Purpose and Core Values of Respect, Protect and Connect. We seek out people who want to share their passion for travel, work with the latest technology and join a friendly, diverse team to serve our guests and show them the world. We understand our responsibility to safeguard our teammates, our guests and our oceans, and our highest priority is to operate in a safe and socially responsible way every day.
Join our team and enjoy an adventurous career with great incentives, unlimited growth and worldwide travel opportunities. As a Business and Brand Director, you will assist the Associate Hotel General Manager in ensuring the designated job duties are always completed correctly and promptly according to our company standards, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for leading and motivating Onboard Revenue Managers (Shore Excursions, Casino, Retail, Communications, Spa, Fine Arts, Photo/Video and Future Cruise Sales), while fostering a frictionless sales and data-driven culture.
- Collaborates extensively with Entertainment, Food & Beverage, and Rooms Division departments to achieve revenue objectives.
- Supports revenue management in the creation of strategic and tactical marketing plans for new initiatives or cross-departmental promotions while utilizing data-driven analysis to maximize guest satisfaction and revenue opportunities.
- Develops financial and marketing business cases in support of new initiatives or proposals being presented for consideration to Shoreside management.
- Tracks current voyage performance against targets and takes the initiative to adjust promotions and marketing communications to achieve objectives. For significant variances (>10%), delivers updates to the Associate Hotel General Manager on actions being taken to improve performance and provides end of cruise report to Shoreside management summarizing potential opportunities for systematic improvements.
- Ensures proper inventory controls are maintained for Onboard Revenue teams to enhance and manage the department P&L’s.
- Champions the use of Ocean guest experience tools to drive more significant onboard revenue and guest satisfaction performance. Promotes awareness and adoption of MedallionNet, Ocean Casino, Ocean Now, and utilization of GuestView and Celebrations data in support of improved guest personalization, engagement, and revenue.
- Develops and conducts controlled tests to maximize revenue and deliver effective communications.
- Oversee all marketing, advertising, OceanView and digital marketing content and promotional material and activities to remain consistent with Marketing brand standards.
- Implement new onboard marketing programs/communications as designated by the Shoreside Marketing team.
All duties must be completed following the company Core Values and all aspects of the Service Essentials program.
- Demonstrated commanding presence with the ability and commitment to lead in line with all Company values.
- Personable and robust communicator with outstanding written communication skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and accurate with strong executive management skills.
- Data-driven and analytically oriented.
- Has a passion to be successful.
- Commitment to establish and maintain courteous and professional working relationships in a diverse cultural environment
Princess Cruises offers many benefits. This position is afforded comfortable, single cabin accommodations, meals, exceptional amenities, and extensive learning and recreational programs available to all of our teammates.
Regardless of the rank or role, we are all one Princess team. Princess Cruises is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment according to DEI (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion) without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Our Culture Essentials… Stronger together
Speak Up – Respect & Protect – Improve – Communicate – Listen & Learn – Empower
Set sail on an exciting career course with Princess Cruises! One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises is a global cruise company operating a fleet of modern ships renowned for their innovative design and wide array of choices in dining, entertainment and amenities.
Princess offers a fast-paced work environment with great opportunities for career development in a wide range of areas. Our goal is to be the employer of choice in the cruise industry. Regardless of the rank or role, we are one team with one dream at Princess Cruises and Together, we share our world, share our hearts, and create lasting memories.