Hotel Director – 4* Cruise Line – $80K – $85K USD
- Location: 4* Cruise Line, Cruise Ships / Offshore
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: $80K – $85K USD per year plus Bonus
Hotel Director – 4* Cruise Line
Fabulous 4* Cruise Line!
- Role: Hotel Director (General Manager)
- Company: A 4* Cruise Liner
- Website: On application
- Contract tours: 4 – 5 months on and 2 months off rolling contracts
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary: From $80,000 – $85,000 USD TAX FREE per annum
- Bonus: Up to 30% of your annual salary
- Berthing: Single…like a palace
- JD: On application
- Benefits: Free flights, uniform, medical cover, cruising privileges, life adventure and much more
This is a truly magnificent 4* International Cruise Line Company with an existing fleet of ships and new builds on the way. The service excellence is simply exceptional and the product delivery awesome. Onboard you will find a floating resort including bars, restaurants, disco’s, fine dining, spas, exceptional food and a friendly operation offering a white glove guest experience to its guests cruising onboard.
Previous Cruise Ship experience as a Hotel Director is essential.
Experience in managing large volume multi outlet operations is a must.
4* / 5* Cruise Ship experience is required.
You will be managing teams of 600+ staff in this fast paced, 5* Luxury operation.
Previous Cruise Ship experience as an HD / GM is a must here.
If this great job is for you, please kindly ensure to show in your CV, the following:
- Weblinks where you have worked
- Your ‘effective business change’ in so far as revenue generation, development and increase of spend per head in your hotels.
- The value of budgets and forecasts you have been working with
- Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.