Premium Watch Sales Specialist
As a Watch Sales Specialist, are you looking for a unique opportunity to sell premium and luxury watches whilst travelling to different parts of the world? Do you thrive on creating memorable and immersive experiences, allowing guests to indulge themselves in a creative and enjoyable retail environment? Are you tired of life on the high street… have you ever considered working in retail on board a cruise ship?
If you’re target driven and want to earn up to 6% commission on the premium watches sold… then please read on or click apply now!!
Harding is leading the way in innovative onboard cruise retailing, adopting a Trinity Partnership approach with our cruise line partners and brand partners to excite and entice customers with unique shopping experiences. We stay at the cutting edge of retailing; consistently providing outstanding customer service and winning global retail awards.
About the opportunity:
The cruise industry has been back sailing for nearly a year… and it’s a great time to join! Highly desirable benefits like shore leave for crew is back, after a significant period of restrictions imposed due to Covid.
If you are outgoing, have a proven retail sales background working with premium Swiss brands, and pride yourself on achieving customer excellence… we would love to hear from you!
What you will be doing:
- Living and working on a cruise ship (you could be anywhere in the world!)
- Creating an exceptional and memorable retail experience for guests on board
- Maximising sales by promoting a quality range of premium watches through onboard seminars, presentations, and in-store events
- Developing detailed and extensive knowledge of all products as well as the brand culture
- Exceeding sales targets and delivering promotional events such as seminars and presentations
Who you are:
- Strong retail background and knowledge of watches, including experience of working with and selling Swiss brands and luxury watches
- Excellent face to face customer service and sales ability, utilising strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated and driven to achieve sales targets
- Proven ability in public speaking and showcasing luxury items
- Adaptable to change and able to work in a high-pressure environment
- A strong team player who is goal orientated
What you will receive:
- Competitive salary and generous commission structure
- Accommodation and meals on board
- Necessary visas and seafaring documents to work at sea
- Dedicated in-house bespoke training across sales, product and brand
- Contract role, working and living at sea for up to 6 months at a time, with a 1-2 month break at home between contracts
Does this sound like you? Do you want to find out more about this unique opportunity to work at sea? Then please apply now…
Your adventure starts here!
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
THE HARDING WAY
Our vision is to be the global leader in on board retailing and services, based on solid commercial performance and partnerships. This will be achieved by delighting customers with a world class shopping experience that offers relevant brands, great service and innovative customer experiences.
Always with a Trinity Partnership approach between ourselves, cruise line partners and brand partners, we create exhilarating shopping experiences.
It’s this special approach that has helped us to secure contracts with over 22 cruise brand partners across the globe, including more than 62 cruise ships and creating 250 forward-thinking retail shops.
CAREERS AT HARDING
Cruise ship retail jobs give you the chance to build an exciting career and see the world at the same time. We are always looking out for passionate, talented people to join the onboard teams as sales assistants, product sales specialists or as part of the retail management team.
At Harding we recruit all year round! We are always keen to hear from the talent of tomorrow. It is a straightforward and easy application process, so please apply online today.
If successful at vetting, we will invite you to a telephone or video interview. Once you have passed this stage, we will invite you to attend one of our group assessment centres held around the UK or online.