- Royal Caribbean Group
- Other Cruise Jobs
- May 2, 2023
- Responsible for thecare and appearance of Public Area and Open Deck of all life and artificialplants, trees, and flowers throughout the vessel.
- Primarily responsible for the appearance, care and maintenance of the all plants in Public Areas, Open Decks and Suites. Also responsible for the care and maintenance of all other life and artificial plants on board the vessel.
- Conducts workstation spot checks to ensure items are correctly stored to minimize deterioration and waste.
- Each shipboard employee may be required to perform all functionsin various service venues and throughout the ship
- Responsible for meeting all USPH standards within Public Areas and Open Decks (inclusive of IPM) at all times
- Is aware of, and/or acquires the necessary knowledge to comply with the ship’s standard operation procedures, in order to assist guests and crew members with inquiries
- Responsible for the inventory, condition and ordering of all tools used in Public Areas and Open Decks as well as ship wide plant maintenance. (Lawn not included)
- Degree in Botany, Horticulture, Arboriculture, or OrnamentalHorticulture.
- Two to three years of plant care experience in a 4 or 5 star hotelor other high profile public venue with interior landscape garden.
- Thorough knowledge of horticultural requirements of ornamentalplants including the safe use and application of insecticides and fertilizers.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Integrated Pest Management methodsand procedures.
Royal Caribbean Group
Royal Caribbean Group (NYSE: RCL) is a cruise vacation company comprised of three award-winning global brands: Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, and Silversea Cruises. Royal Caribbean Group is also a 50% owner of a joint venture that includes TUI Cruises and Hapag-Lloyd Cruises. Together, our brands operate a global fleet of 60 ships traveling to more than 800 destinations worldwide.
We’re proud of the way our team members from different cultural backgrounds, ages, races, religions, education levels, sexual orientation, genders, and disabilities come together to create the incredible vacation experiences we’re known for. We believe that the diversity of our employees plays a major role in our success.
We are proud of our entrepreneurial spirit, the force that drives us to innovate. It’s that state of mind that helps us see opportunity where others see only risk.
Come join our RCG family and journey with us!
Share this page: