Bartenders are assigned to work primarily in designated “Primary bar venue(s)”and can also be scheduled to support the beverage operation in “Assistance bar venue(s)” .
Bartenders actively engage with guests and crew to suggest, prepare and serve both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in their assigned venue by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities.
- At the beginning and ending of each shift, completes side duties that include preparing the areas for service and ensuring proper closing procedures.
- Executes all Drink recipes to standard set forth is recipe books/rolodex
- Promotes teamwork within venue to enhance sales performance and guest satisfaction. At times will be the only CM assigned to a venue and will be responsible for table service as well as bar service
- Provide fast efficient and professional service and mixology to guests and crew in all assigned venues including service bar areas.
- Arranges bottles and glasses as instructed to create an attractive merchandising display. Maintains an awareness of inventory stock and location to enhance work performance.
- Confirms venue ambiance (lighting, temperature, music) according to The Royal Way.
- Greets and engage with guests to answer questions and provide operational information.
- Actively promote and sell beverage packages.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship and in a 4/5* Hotel or Upscale Restaurant.
Royal Caribbean Group
Royal Caribbean Group (NYSE: RCL) is a cruise vacation company comprised of three award-winning global brands: Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, and Silversea Cruises. Royal Caribbean Group is also a 50% owner of a joint venture that includes TUI Cruises and Hapag-Lloyd Cruises. Together, our brands operate a global fleet of 60 ships traveling to more than 800 destinations worldwide.
We’re proud of the way our team members from different cultural backgrounds, ages, races, religions, education levels, sexual orientation, genders, and disabilities come together to create the incredible vacation experiences we’re known for. We believe that the diversity of our employees plays a major role in our success.
We are proud of our entrepreneurial spirit, the force that drives us to innovate. It’s that state of mind that helps us see opportunity where others see only risk.
Come join our RCG family and journey with us!