Premium Watch Sales Specialist
Would you like the opportunity to sell premium and luxury watches on board some of the most prestigious cruise lines, whilst travelling the world?
If you are outgoing, have a proven retail sales background, and have worked with premium Swiss brands whilst delivering excellent customer service… we would like to hear from you!
Harding is leading the way in innovative onboard cruise retailing, working closely with our cruise line partners and brand partners to ‘make every cruise better’. We stay at the cutting edge of retailing and consistently provide outstanding customer service, culminating in winning the Cruise Retailer of the Year award for 2022.
What you will be doing:
- Living and working on a cruise ship (you could be anywhere in the world!)
- Creating an exceptional and memorable retail experience for guests on board
- Maximising sales by promoting a quality range of premium watches through onboard seminars, presentations, and in-store events
- Developing detailed and extensive knowledge of all products as well as the brand culture
- Exceeding sales targets and delivering promotional events such as seminars and presentations
Who you are:
- Strong retail background and knowledge of watches, including experience of working with and selling Swiss brands and luxury watches
- Excellent face to face customer service and sales ability, utilising strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated and driven to achieve sales targets
- Proven ability in public speaking and showcasing luxury items
- Adaptable to change and able to work in a high-pressure environment
- A strong team player who is goal orientated
What you will receive:
- Competitive salary and generous commission structure
- Accommodation and meals on board
- Necessary visas and seafaring documents to work at sea
- Dedicated in-house bespoke training across sales, product and brand
- Contract role, working and living at sea for up to 6 months at a time, with a 1-2 month break at home between contracts
Does this sound like you? Do you want to find out more about this unique opportunity to work at sea? Then please apply now…
Your adventure starts here!
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
THE HARDING WAY
Our vision is to be the global leader in on board retailing and services, based on solid commercial performance and partnerships. This will be achieved by delighting customers with a world class shopping experience that offers relevant brands, great service and innovative customer experiences.
Always with a Trinity Partnership approach between ourselves, cruise line partners and brand partners, we create exhilarating shopping experiences.
It’s this special approach that has helped us to secure contracts with over 22 cruise brand partners across the globe, including more than 62 cruise ships and creating 250 forward-thinking retail shops.
CAREERS AT HARDING
Cruise ship retail jobs give you the chance to build an exciting career and see the world at the same time. We are always looking out for passionate, talented people to join the onboard teams as sales assistants, product sales specialists or as part of the retail management team.
At Harding we recruit all year round! We are always keen to hear from the talent of tomorrow. It is a straightforward and easy application process, so please apply online today.
If successful at vetting, we will invite you to a telephone or video interview. Once you have passed this stage, we will invite you to attend one of our group assessment centres held around the UK or online.