- Royal Caribbean Group
- Engine / Technical Jobs
- May 19, 2023
- This position shall carry out the work orders given by the Accommodations Maintenance Manager with regards to the performing of maintenance and repair work on the vessel piping systems and other systems similar in nature.
- He/she must be a skilled worker and be able to carry out all kinds of maintenance and repair work.
2 years shipboard experience in the similar position
Completion of high school or basic education equivalency preferred.
- Welder certification (DNV, Lloyds)
- Completed STCW and social responsibility training
- Ability to apply customer service skills, according to STAR program, when interacting with guests and coworkers.
- The position is responsible for cost containment through the proper use, handling and maintenance of chemicals, supplies and equipment.
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Royal Caribbean Group
Royal Caribbean Group (NYSE: RCL) is a cruise vacation company comprised of three award-winning global brands: Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, and Silversea Cruises. Royal Caribbean Group is also a 50% owner of a joint venture that includes TUI Cruises and Hapag-Lloyd Cruises. Together, our brands operate a global fleet of 60 ships traveling to more than 800 destinations worldwide.
We’re proud of the way our team members from different cultural backgrounds, ages, races, religions, education levels, sexual orientation, genders, and disabilities come together to create the incredible vacation experiences we’re known for. We believe that the diversity of our employees plays a major role in our success.
We are proud of our entrepreneurial spirit, the force that drives us to innovate. It’s that state of mind that helps us see opportunity where others see only risk.
Come join our RCG family and journey with us!
Share this page: