Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
€242 EUR (incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- Designated Security Duties
- Training School:
- Rood Boven Groen
- online course
- 1 day
Mandatory for: Seafarers on board of an ISPS ship who are asssigned with security duties related to the Ship Security Plan.
Required qualifications: Security awareness training.
STCW, Regulation VI/6,paragraph 4,5 & 6 and section A-VI/6.6-8
The course consists of the following parts:
- maintain the conditions set out in a ship security plan;
- recognition of security risks and threats;
- undertake regular security inspection of the ship;
- proper usage of security equipment and systems, if any.
At the end of the training you will be assessed. This assessment consist of two parts.
1. Multiple choice questions. 20 Multiple choice questions with a passing score of 70%. If you do not pass, you may read the content of the training again and start a new exam. You can take the exam up to a maximum of 3 times.
2. Workbook including tasks to be checked and stamped by your Ship Security Officer on board.
Duration: The approximate duration of the course is between 6 to 8 hours.