Personal Survival Techniques Blended Course - Online & Practical
- Course Type:
- Personal Survival Techniques
- Training School:
- Seven Seas Preparatory Academy
- Port Canaveral, Clearwater, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach & Orlando, Florida, United States of America
This course meets the requirements of the Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping (STCW) as amended Section A-VI/1 including table A-VI/1-1 and 46 CFR 11.202(B)(1). Seafarers engaged in any capacity in board ship on the business of that ship as part of the ships complement with designated safety or pollution-prevention duties in the operaration of the ship shall before being assigned any shipboard duties recvieve approved basic training or instruction in certain areas concerning personal survival techniques.
Trainees will learn:
- Type of Emergencies and Training Requirements.
- Crew Reasponsibilities abd Duties in an Emergency.
- Types of Survival Craft.
- Use of Personal Survival Equipment.
- Survival at Sea.
- Emergency Radio Equipment.
- Practical Demonstrations.
This course is available on the following days:
(please check the availability with the training school)
- 14th November 2020 (2 places)
- 1st December 2020 (4 places)
- 11th December 2020 (6 places)